Chapter 1: The Fall

Dabi's POV:

I walked through an alleyway, trying to find something to take my anger out on. Until I heard something and looked up. A girl was falling towards me. I caught her before she hit the ground. Why? No idea. She opened her eyes to reveal the most beautiful white I have ever seen. I looked at her to see that her long black hair was in her face. She stared at me, as I put her down. I then spoke "You have a lot to live for unlike me. So do yourself a favor and make yourself worth the living." I walked away. I could feel her eyes piercing through me.

Yukia's POV:

I stared at the man who basically saved me. For some reason. I felt a spark in me, so I decided to listen to what he said. Something about a complete stranger telling me to make myself worth it. Sounds so motivating. That's what I did. I walked away, hoping to meet him again.

~Present Time~

Yukia's POV:

I was getting ready for one of my concerts, by brushing my long black hair. I heard someone walk in, it was one of my helpers. "Ms. Tanaka, your concert is starting soon." They spoke. I nodded "Thank you, I'm almost done." I smiled at them. I set up my microphone that's around my ear. I walk out of the back stage area and walked out onto the stage, taking in the huge crowd. I start to sing, it was about the stranger who helped me. I sung about his beautiful blue eyes and mysterious nature, about how I wanted to find him again. "Oh dear stranger, thank you for saving me from the darkness~ Those beautiful blue eyes, I wish I could find them~ Oh~ Oh~ Ohh~" I sung. The crowd cheered me on, clapping and calling my name. I started to spin around, doing a dance. I clapped and shooked my hips side to side. Still singing. Getting much louder and more confident in my singing. I danced more and more, with my heels tapping on the stage floor. Lights flashed everywhere, me having the spotlight. I smiled widely, continuing to sing, looking at the crowd and the cameras once in a while. Deep down, I hoped he saw this. I hope I could see that man again. Something about him, made my heart beat, my eyes shine. I felt a spark, and I wanted to see him again. "Those beautiful blue EYES!~" I sung the last lyric. Everyone started clapping, cheering, screaming, everyone seemed so amazed by my song. I smiled and bowed. "Thank you for coming all of you! I hope you have an amazing night!" I said in the mic, then walked off the stage.

Dabi's POV:

Toga came up to me. "Dabi Dabi Dabi Dabi!!" She kept repeating my name. "WHAT!!" I yelled at her, seeing what she wanted. "Welll, I found my new favorite singer. Her concerts starting live soon!! Want to watch it with me???" She sounded excited. I groaned, rolling my eyes. "Fine crazy, but it better be quick." I said, irritated. She jumped up and down and dragged me into the lounge, where us villains would chill out. She sat down and I sat by her. I saw a girl wearing a black dress, looked kind of looked like a kimino robe at the end, with a red bow attached. She had fishnet thigh highs, a long with fishnet gloves. She had beautiful long black hair, with a red rose in it. I looked at her eyes to see they were, white. I stared at them. They looked familiar. I started to listen to her sing. She sung about a stranger saving her and they had blue eyes? I was thinking for a moment. Then it hit me. She was the girl I caught years ago, way before I was a villain. "Holy shit..." I said out loud. Toga looked at me "What?" She questioned. "Nothing." I said, continuing to stare at the girl. Not a moment to long, the song ended. I was kind of devastated. Toga got up and left and I just sat there, thinking to myself..

~To Be Continued~