Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Sean

Her hair was fucked up .... I mean it looked liked it once resembled a wrap but now reminded me of buckwheat. Her lipstick was smeared and flaked on her bruised lips. As my eyes traveled down  the length of her body I  could see she was dressed for church. I smiled I spy  a goody goody. All of my rage instantly left my body and was replaced with a strong attraction. I squinted at her and turned my head sideways letting my dreads fall in my face. I didn't get it I had  fucked some of the most baddest females in the world. I mean Latina's, Ricans, Light skinned, some chocolate, even a couple of sexy ass white girls, I go for fat juicy asses, big tittied fine Fine FIIIINNNE ass bitches, But I never felt what I felt now. I mean it wasn't that she was ugly I mean honestly I thought she was beautiful but....... not my type.... at all.

I turned around to leave but  not before placing a soft kiss on her forhead I dont know why but it felt right. I swear I saw her eyes flutter open but the moment passed and I was late. I had to let my boys know that the drop was off, get a new car and dead this one, plus a million and one other things. I dont know why I felt guilty leaving her there. I mean she ran into me fucked my shit up ... I made sure she was alive .. I mean she was still breathing and that was enough for me. I hustled my ass to my whip made  sure I did'nt leave any evidence and bucked.

Jasmine

I must be dreaming because  I swear I saw Sean Carter kiss me.. well my forhead but still! It probebly was that airbag to the face  making me haullucinate. His dreads hung sexily in his face, his normal hard eyes were soft and almond shaped . His skin the most purest color of chocolate glowed under the light of the sun . I felt his lips soft as feathers large and supple.

OOHHHHH LAWWWWWD JEEEESSUUUS !

Wait a minute ... Grandma ???!! what is she doing ?

Is she dead ?  I heard my little cousin Netta say  

No Chile' she  ain't dead!! I heard my Grandma screech  I felt her hand slap against my forhead .

God... she began PLLLEEAASE let my grandbaby be alright! Wake her up like you did Lazarath Rise Rise RISE !!!  I felt her slap my head with somthing cold and greasy it was probebly olive oil.... or chicken grease. For heaven sakes I was in a car accident not in a coma!!! I tried to wake myself up like I do when I was in a bad dream.

OH Jesus ! I heared my grandmother wail Oh Please Oh Please Oh PLEEEAASSSE !

She dead ain't she I heard Netta say She DEAD Like Michael Jackson for real not like TUUUPPAAC!!!  I  heard her cry. Get up Get up I willed my body. This was so embarressing why my family gotta be the only one to show out. 

Get up Jazzy!! I heard Netta scream  Riiiiissse Jasmine Riissse my Grandma bellowed. Get up! RIIISE! Get Up ! RIIISSE!!!!  Get Up!!!!!   RIIIIIIIISSSEE !!!!!!!!

God finally smiled on me and I was able to awaken from my stupor ! I popped my up like I was a original zombie from dawn of the dead. Jazzzzzzzzzmiiiine !! they yelled in unison. They flung their arms around me and hugged me like I was a soldier  returning from Iraq.

Praise God ! my grandma yelled PRAISE HIMM . You ought to Praaiiiise hiim she started to sing You ought to PRaaaaiise hiiim You ought Praiiiise hiiim Netta chimed in and started to sing like she was auditioning for Sunday's Best. Praiiiiiiise !

 Grandma ! I yellled

Yeeeees Baaaaabbby ? she dragged out her words. her lime green church hat was crooked. A button was missing from her matching suit and her white gloves had a hole in it . I sighed 

I was Just given the Laaawd a praise break! thankin God from delivering you from the hands of devil !!

Her make up was starting to run a little and she was sweating ... probebly from all that shoutin! My eyes traveled passed her and onto Netta . She had on a yellow lace dress stuffed with crinoline (that itchy white stuff that be under poofy dresses )with matching yellow lace socks and yellow bows that decorated her head . Her eyes held that mischevies twinkle like she know she was baaaad !

Grandma it worked ! she squeaked

Of course it did chile' the Lawwwd still reigns on the throne ! Grandma said proudly. Grandma ? I said in amazement who sent those ! I pointed to the arrangement of beautiful flowers that seemed to take up the whole room. Yellow, turquoise, and pink flowers of many shapes and sizes seemed to spill out of the large vase. Roses, lillies, and daisy were the only flowers I could regonise.

I Would like to know myself little girl ! she said seriously . I opened the card and it said Get Well Soon SC

SC ? I said to myself  Who ... would ?

 Sean Carter