PART 16

Cheol had returned to the group, but still had things to do.

Y/n was wandering around the streets, when someone in school uniform approached him.

"Gicheon High's Y/n?" He said.

"Who are you?" Y/n replied.

"I'm Danyoung High's Kang Taehyun," he said. "I've been asked to relay a message,"

"And that is?" Y/n said.

"To tell Kim Cheol that his days are numbered," he said, before walking away.

Y/n's POV
What just happened? Who was that? I decided to make my way to Cheol's place and tell him about it.

I got there and sat down as Cheol and Haerin joined me, and I told him all about it.

He clenched his fists in anger hearing the names "Kang Taehyun" and "Danyoung High"

"What's wrong? Do you know him?" I asked.

"Him and his friends are the bastards that killed Changho," He said. "But how'd he find out about me?"

"They're planning to get rid of you, Cheol." I said. "What should we do?"

"Gather the group, and we'll discuss it after school." He said.

When we entered school, we were met by lots of cheering and clapping for Cheol.

Many people came up to Cheol and got on their knees, thanking him and crying.

He just looked awkwardly at them the whole time, not knowing what to do.

Cheol's POV
I walked to our hangout spot after school, with Haerin tagging along. She's been stuck like glue to me ever since yesterday.

Suddenly, I stopped as I heard a voice call out to me.

"Changho-ah!! How've you been?" The voice said. "Or should I say, Cheol?"

I knew exactly what this was about. They were involved in the killing of Changho. I turned to look at them and there she was.

It was Hong Eunchae.

"Oh? And NewJeans' Kang Haerin also?" She said with a surprised look on her face

"Oh? And NewJeans' Kang Haerin also?" She said with a surprised look on her face. "Jungwon says that you and your friends are fucked,"

Haerin hugged my arm.

"Cheolie.. I'm scared." She whispered.

I tried ignoring her and kept walking. But she followed us.

I sped up, and when we got to the meet-up spot, Everyone just stared at Eunchae.

"Now, what's stopping us from killing you right here?" I said.

"Tch, you all better pray Jungwon doesn't find out where this is!" She said, sprinting off.