15: you sure ur not falling for this hottie

*you woke up to see gavi sleeping his hands were on your waist you felt butterflies flying around*

Gavi(said y/n) yes amor(said gavi) hey how did you sleep(said y/n) I slept good because your next to me(said gavi)

Did you feel that with Amelia(said y/n) she never came to my house to sleepover so no what about you and Felix(said gavi)

*you thought you will say yes he will pretty good to sleep with to see if he will get jealous*

Oh Felix oh yes he was so cute when he sleeps I really had good sleeps with him(said y/n)

*gavi just looked at you and then he removed his hands*

Why did you remove ur hands(said y/n) maybe you should sleep with Felix(said gavi) I was joking ur better I had the best dream ever (said y/n)

Okay.(said gavi) I mean it *you looked at him*
Y/n(said gavi) yeah(said y/n) I think we should be more then(said gavi)

Gavi y/n you just up I made breakfast(said Aurora) how the fuck did you know that y/n was here(said gavi)

I wanted to see if your sleeping then I saw y/n(said aurora) oh okay(said gavi) *you kissed his cheek and went to the bathroom and did everything*

*you went out of the bathroom and saw gavi sleeping you went on him*

Gavi wake up(said y/n) amor I'm still sleepy(said gavi) if you don't wake up I'm telling pedri he is never driving you again(said y/n)

Okay okay I'm up(said gavi)

*he saw you on him and looked at you and he blushed a little*

Ooo my pretty boy is blushing(said y/n) I'm not blushing(said gavi) you sure ur not falling for this hottie(said y/n)

No but that's true you are a hottie(said gavi) are you sure(said y/n) let's go eat breakfast(said gavi) okay mr Gavira(said y/n)

*you guys went downstairs and you took pictures and send it to Instagram*

Whoisyn

Tagged: pablogaviThe coffee is his not mineLiked by:pedri,Rudy,pablogavi,aurora,mama

Tagged: pablogavi
The coffee is his not mine
Liked by:pedri,Rudy,pablogavi,aurora,mama.Mia,and 782,792 more

Pablogavi
Ofc the coffee is mine and next time you don't dare to wake me up
Whoisyn
Hey your sister woke us up not me you fell asleep and I had to wake u up

Pedri
Come back home Mia is annoying me to let u come back
Whoisyn
No sleeping in gavi bed is comfortable

Mama.Mia
I knew someday you will leave me for him come back😞
Whoisyn
I'm coming babes
Pablogavi
NO Y/N PLZ STAY😭😭😭