Completed

Hi everyone!

I have been thinking and this book will come to an end very soon ):

I have been working on this book and fanfiction in general for the last seven years and though I appreciate the support and everyone who have been supporting the books, mostly this book, in particular, lol, I don't want to write fanfiction on this app for the rest of my young adult years. My teen years were amazing due to my followers/supporters and I hold my work dear to my heart but this isn't all I want to write about.

I have other books that I work really hard on that just don't get the attention as much as the fanfics do and that's okay! I just want to broaden my audience and creativity and I can't do that just by writing about Keith and the family or Black Panther but knowing that another generation is reading my books from when I was a teen is amazing!

I know I barely worked on this book so if you guys have any ideas then cool!

Also, if you don't mind checking out my book Sade I would really appreciate it! I'm open to constructive criticism!

Again guys I appreciate the years of support but everyone has to have room for growth.

I know a lot of people don't read author notes but if you made it to the end and have ideas then just comment or message me. I will give you guys by the end of the weekend (4/23) to say anything, if not then this book will be officially completed.