8. Lovestruck

Wednesday Addams

I didn't expect myself in this predicament nor was I prepared for when I had woken up. I no longer was in my habitual sleeping position. Rather, my body must have relocated on its own while I slept. Instead of awakening with my hands across my chest and lying like a mummified individual, I found myself to be curled up with Enid engulfing me.

To tell the truth, I did not have a hint of hatred or annoyance for the blonde. Interestingly enough, this was the finest slumber I had in my lifetime. Enid holding me forced me to feel restful and pleasant. It's nearly impossible to disregard the sensations. I must ask her to do this again every night.

I turned my head slowly to view the colorful wolf continuing dozing off. Gazing at the woman up close brought a warm sensation to my face. Her complexion comes out as light, filled with hues, and velvety. When I first held her face yesterday, I compared it to touching the petals of a rose. The way Enid's cheeks turned rosy made me feel ecstasy.

It's undeniable the werewolf has captured my heart while she lacked the knowledge of knowing it. I ought to learn ways to become relationship material. The best option I have in mind is to bother my humiliating parents. They understand how to love each other. If I can reach the extent of their relationship, my relationship with Sinclair will surface.

No matter how strong my urge is to remain in bed next to Enid, I must use the restroom. Fortunately, I felt the lycanthrope pulling herself away from me. Decisively, I sat up then lifted myself off the mattress and to the lavatory. After completing my business, I proceeded further to get ready by showering. I took a spare of clothes and towel and began my morning routine.

In a span of twenty-five minutes, I heard someone knocking on the door. I halted my routine and opened the door to find the vivid girl grinning down to me. Her hair stuck in different directions, and her sky, blue eyes were gleaming more than usual. I have not emitted a sound because I was too distracted gawking at the attractive female. Although, Enid spoke first.

"Good morning Wednesday! I didn't mean to ruin your time in the bathroom, but do you think I can occupy it for a second?"

"Go ahead," I exited the bathroom.

"Thanks!" Enid sprinted inside and closed the door.

Instead of waiting for her to finish, I passed by my bed and found Thing waiting for me. He was on top of a pillow which laid on my mattress.

Morning sleeping beauty. I see you had slept wonderfully by cuddling Enid, Thing mockingly signed.

I let out a breath and said, "Of course you witnessed it all. Does Enid know about it?"

Nope, sadly. She would've been ecstatic to wake up holding you, Thing stated.

"I'm uncertain Enid would."

Why are lesbians so oblivious? Thing tapped his index finger hard on the floor.

Before I was able to say anything else, I heard the door open where Enid came out of.

"Hi guys! Are we having a secret meeting here?" Sinclair jokingly questioned.

"Not anymore. I'm heading back to the restroom to brush my teeth," my eyes averted at the two beings.

"After you're done, do you think I can paint your nails? I need to paint my own today, and I'd like to do yours if that's okay with you," the slight tall woman asked fittingly as she eyed me.

Whatever you want to do, I'm fine with.

"If you'll paint it black, then okay," I agreed to her idea.