Your first time

Roman Reigns-you were in a heated makeout session with Joe and you started to take off his shirt "Woah Woah Woah, baby girl, are you sure about this?" Joe looks you in the eyes with a serious expression "Yes love, I'm sure." You nod and the next two hours were filled with sweet words of affirmation and making sure you were okay, and I love yous.

Dean Ambrose-
You were cuddling with Jon when you felt his little(uce) friend touch your thigh, you looked up at your boyfriend who was already looking down at you with lust filled eyes, "Doll, your gonna have to help me with this." Jon whispered seductively in your ear as you nodded eagerly. That night was filled with your screams and his grunts, and "You beautiful, oh baby your doing such a good job, I fucking love you!"

Seth Freaking Rollins-
You felt your face heat up when your boyfriend came into the living room with boxers on, you felt butterflies in your stomach, "Boo, you good?" Colby asked raising his eyebrow with a smirk on his face "Colby...you already know the answer to that." You Growled underneath your breath as your boyfriend came over to kiss you. That morning was filled with moans and groans and "Did I hurt you, do I need to slow down, are you going to be ok?"