She's May-be Fat!

It was A Nice Day as you had A Day off from Delivering Packages with your Magical Broom and Infinite Bag and you decided to do the one thing you Planned on doing.

Y/n: There's no Place around like Arrr-Cade!

You were in front of An Arcade with A Huge Pirate Skeleton type theme, and you smiled walking in. You quickly walked in Cashing all of your Earning into Tokens and you were about to Play Some Video Games when suddenly...

May: Y/n-San! 

Y/n: May!

May then suddenly stopped as she wiped Sweat off of her Face.

May: Huff... Huff... Geez... I can't believe I had to walk this far...

Y/n: May why didn't you Take your Acro Bike here?

May: I did, but It Broke Halfway here. The Whole thing snapped in Half. I swear it Must be A Defect.

Y/n: (Sarcastic) Yes, It Must be A Defect...

May: I Know right? At least I can trade it in for another Bike, But Whew I have to walk all of the way Back.

Y/n: Yep.

Suddenly you heard A Large rumbling as May blushed holding her Belly.

May: (Blushing) Oh I'm Hungry... Do you Mind getting me some Pizza, Please?

Y/n: (Blushing) Y-Yes, Ma'am.

May: Good, I'll be Playing That Fighting Game. You have fun.

Y/n: T-Thank you...

You then walked over to the Food stall, and you Picked up A Couple of slices of New York styled Pizza as you walked over To May as she was Just Beating the Game Like a Boss.

Y/n: Y-You need anything else May?

May: Yes, just feed it to me.

Y/n: (Blushing) O-Okay...

You then Began grabbing slices of Pizza as you began stuffing them into her Mouth as she is getting cheese and Pizza sauce all over her Lips as soon, she was at the final Boss and Just barely lost by A Single hit Point.

May: Damnit! I nearly Won! (Sigh) Man I'm Tired... Y/n Could you get me some more Pizza, I need to sit down.

Y/n: (Blushing) Alright, May...

You were about to walk away but May suddenly gave you A Soft and Plush hug with your face stuck in her Boobage.

May: You're A Real Help Y/n-San~ You're the best~

Y/n: (Thoughts) What am I supposed to do!? Brain say something!

Y/n's Brain: Uh... Frozen Peas...

Y/n: (Muffled) Frozen Peas...

May: (Giggles) Awww, You're so Precious~

And You then Just Melted deeper into her Hug.