Prologue

Disclaimer: there is no plot, it's just toxic. (jk there's a plot). Cross-posted on AO3. This is for guilty pleasure and guilty pleasure only and unfortunately with toxicity comes trigger warnings but first, a few head-cannons: In this book, Steve has bipolar, i do not have experience with this disorder but I have done a lot of research and if i make a mistake please call me out on it. However with the disorder that Eddie has, I have tons of experience seeing as I have it and whoever guess what's wrong with him gets a cookie and for the love of god, if you don't like any part of this or it triggers you, don't fucking read it buddy. This is non-canon compliant, i'm not dealing with that vecna shit, i've put these two through enough. Also half of this (including this) was written on inhumane amounts of caffeine (probably enough to kill a large cow) or during a manic episode😁👍🏼. On that note;

Trigger Warnings: mental disorders (these bitches are royally fucked), manic episodes, depressive episodes, manipulation (but in a hot way), gaslighting (but in a hot way), drug use, therapy (what you bitches will need after reading this shit), angst, angst, angst, angst, Steve Harrington's shitty parents, Eddie Munson's shitty parents (Can you tell I had shitty parents?), past-grooming, past-forced bottoming, past-relationship trauma, sexual relations (this shit rated porn), idiocy (they're idiots your honor), extremely unhealthy relationships, the wheeler siblings (fucking bitches), Billy Hargrove...(take that as you will billyhargroveswhore), and did i mention angst? 

Now that that's done, bone apple teeth, you mentally ill whores

🜲

"Can't you just get it through your thick fucking skull that I don't belong to you, Eddie, I'm not some fucking object," Steve screamed. He watched as Eddie's face grew dark, the corner of his lips twitching up into a dark smirk. 

"If anyone else touched you, I would break their fucking hand," Eddie tilted his head. "Do you want that to happen, Stevie? Do you want to be the reason I put someone in the hospital?" Eddie asked. Steve's stomach twisted into knots as he searched Eddie's face. Steve's heart started to race while adrenaline pumped through his veins.

"You are so fucked in the head!"

"Right back at you, your highness," 

Steve was tired of this shit. He couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't deal with Eddie's constant back and forth anymore. It wasn't fair to himself to put up with his shit when he had his own. Steve shook his head.

 "I'm done," Steve whispered. "I can't do this anymore. Congratulations, you win! I'm leaving," Steve stormed over to the door and went to open it. He got it open an inch before Eddie was pressed up against him, his hand forcing the door shut. 

"Shut the fuck up, Harrington! It's not some competition. I don't win anything," Eddie snapped. Steve spun around and stabbed his finger into Eddie's chest. "No, you have been trying to drive me away and you finally have. This is my last straw. I. Am. Done." 

Steve tried to open the door but Eddie slammed it shut again. "No, you're not fucking leaving me, Steve. You can't leave you. I'm not going to sit here and watch you go!" Eddie was leaning into Steve's face. 

"You don't get to do that to me!" Eddie screamed. Steve flinched, his eyes slipping closed. He drew in a deep breath before forcing his eyes open. "Watch me," Steve muttered.