★The-Start★

UM... FO4 STORY MAINLY IN SANCTUARY

Reminders: There are about 14 houses in sanctuary

‼️‼️I'm very sorry for any spelling mistakes/Grandma mistakes AND I WORD THINGS VERY BADLY.. /Srs‼️‼️

\\ V Survivor = vault dweller //

_______________________________________

V Survivor had fixed up the run downs Houses for each of their "companions," and the minutemen who live there too. Ofc there are not enough houses for everyone, so everyone had roommates

((100% know how to word that right..))

Roommates:

1.MacCready + Duncan
2. Hancock + Valentine
3. Cait + Piper
4.Old Longfellow + Poter Gage +Ada
5.Curie + Cosworth
6. Preston + Struges + Mama Murphy
7. Jun Long + Marcy Long

Strong, X6-88, and Danse are on look out

Dog meat just goes around were he wants to 😌

_______________________________________

With MacCready and Deacon
|______________________________|

This is the first day that MacCready and Deacon have been roommates. The V Survivor decided to put them together bc they had a feeling that they have some type of past together.. ofc V Survivor can't tell because Deacon is a lier.

MacCready is sitting on a old red couch smokin a cigarette. Deacon walks into the room right behind him.. trying to not make a sound..

"BOO" Deacon yells loudly right into MacCready ears. MacCready drops his cigarette, jumps up from the couch then truns around and ponits his gun at him.

They both were silent for about 5 seconds until Deacon broke out laughing loudly.

". Shut the FU- frike up." MacCready says in a stuttering and upset voice
"OOO, you almost cursed" Deacon says in a teasing way. "What is up your ass today?-"
" A wor-" Deacon almost answers but then MacCready stops him "Don't answer that. Anyways. You wasted a perfectly good cigarette" Mac says in a sad but mostly upset voice "... Um...you can just get another one-" "With who's caps?" MacCready stopped him and asked. Deacon was silent for a second... "I'll buy you a new pack." Deacon answered in a annoyed voice.
"Thank you." MacCready replied. "No problem Bobby 😔"

_______________________________________

With Hancock and Valentine
________________________________

Hancock and Valentine are sit next to each other in front of the TV, Nick is using a screwdriver to fix up his hand and Hancock is looking at the "Please Wait" screen on the TV. Both of them sitting in awkward silence...

"So.. have not seen you in a bit Val, how have you been?" Hancock asked trying to get rid of the awkward silence. "Eh, I have been alright... Except for the part where I got kidnapped." Nick answers. Hancock crackles a bit, "Nick Valentine, the greatest detective gets Kidnapped? Do tell more" Hancock says trying to sound like Piper. "Oh shush John, you sound like Piper."
"That's the point brother" Hancock nudges him with his elbow, "But really what did happen?" John asks.

Valentine tells him the whole story on the vault situation, on how V Survivor saved him and stuff.

"Hm, looks like they are really your hero hm?" Hancock replies to the story. "Yep, my knight and shining armor" John laughs a bit "You did not change a bit, did you Nicky?" "Nope, I have no reason to." He says chuckling in his own sentence. Hancock nods smiling.