Trιbᥱ

Rule number one of being a Mercenary. Don't wander off on an unknown ship with highly dangerous buyers and could kill you with just a blaster shot to the head.

But in this instance... I guess it's a good thing Omega disobeyed that rule.

"Alright, so shady ship with shady people doing a shady deal... What could go wrong." Genesis said, slipping on her helmet as the ship's ramp lowered as they landed in the hangar.

"Cid said the Vanguard Axis is notorious for illegal smuggling. So be ready for anything." Hunter told the group, "We'll make the delivery. Echo, Omega. Guard the ship."

The four went through a corridor towards the main office to be greeted by a droid who was on a holopad. After a moment it motioned to the doorway. "Proceed." They entered the office which was covered with shelves filled with crates, about two droids around the buyer as a small thing of protection.

"You have the Forgeries?" Genesis nudged Wrecker who opened the case, revealing a case full. "We need to ascertain their viability."

"That will not be necessary." Tech spoke up, "I created these chain codes myself. They will fool the Empire."

"Your assurance is meaningless." Genesis bit her lips to suppress a laugh coming out from that sudden shut down from the droid. "Check each one."

Two droids approached the group from behind as Wrecker handed over the case, scanning each chain code. This was gonna take a bit.

A comm had begun to beep as the robots took it. Being alerted of something going on down in the hanger the others were not aware of. "Problem?"

The robot walked around the desk rather swiftly, without saying anything to the clones. "The cause of that blaster fire is either Echo or Omega."

"Most likely Omega." Genesis shrugged, finishing for Tech.

"Hunter, Gen, we need backup now." Running to the hanger they see Omega and Echo with a Wookiee, surrounded by the droids. Throwing her knife into the blaster Genesis eased slightly as she spoke. "They're with us."

"I would advise you to take your soldiers and extricate yourselves from the situation."

"No! They're going to hurt him." Omega told them.

"Oh, on the contrary. The Wookiee is worth a great deal to our buyer. Alive."

"You can't smuggle living beings."

"I mean does it look like we care about why your buyer wants an innocent Wookiee?" Gen tilted her head slightly as they and the droid went back to back as suddenly a lightsaber was ignited as the Wookiee roared. Holding his green lightsaber. "Oh, It's Jedi... that's new."

The droids shot around and began firing at the Wookiee who blocked the shots in the middle of a shootout. Wrecker throwing a cart on top of a droid Genesis jumped on the droid's head and climbed on top of a stack of crates, shooting down at the droids as Hunter told them to get back to the ship. Running back to the ship with the clearly hesitating Wookiee who was following behind.

Hesitating the Wookiee stood outside the ship as Omega hurried them on as they were figuring out if it was safe. Right as another group of droids pilled out the Wookiee climbed on the ship. Tech and Echo taking off and flying the ship out of the hangar. Usually Genesis would fly but she was 'off duty' flying for a bit. Much to the girl's disappointment.

Right as the ship jumped into hyperspace the Wookiee retreated to the back of the ship, curled up in a corner away from the others.

"Why is he sitting back there alone?" Omega asked.