Chapter one

It was noon time, and the members were in the Hybe building. They were preparing for a weverse live. All of them were arranging the seats. Jay took out his phone and sat on one end of the couch while Heeseung was already seated at the other end. Niki and Jake were talking with the staff and Sunghoon was touching up his makeup when Sunoo and Jungwon came into the room. Jungwon was called in by the director to have a talk andSunoo tagged in with him. . He was informed that the promotion of their new album is done by a new team and that it is his duty to coordinate everything. Jungwon felt a little pressurised at that moment because with this album so many things were already going on for him and working with an unfamiliar team seemed a bit overwhelming to him. He nodded okay and headed towards the others along with Sunoo. He saw Jay and a wide smile appeared on his face. He wanted to sit beside Jay. So he sprinted towards him dragging Sunoo along. At the other end, Heeseung was already waiting for his baby Sunoo and when he saw Jungwon dragging Sunoo, he suddenly called out for Sunoo in a high pitched voice.

"Sunoo, come sit with me!" Heeseung slightly tapped on his lap which made Sunoo blush and avoid his glance. Heeseung slightly smirked and caught on to Sunoo's hand and pulled him towards himself and made Sunoo sit beside.

Jay scoffed at this saying "aren't they too lovey dovey!?" and rolled his eyes to which Jungwon jokingly tapped his back.
"What!?" Jay asked Jungwon. Jungwon's smile suddenly faded and he just shrugged his shoulders indicating 'nothing'. He was slightly disappointed at how Jay looked at him. He wasn't caring like before. 'What has gotten into him? He has been behaving differently lately. And if I were to ask him about it, he would change the subject or be rude for no reason!' Jungwon thought to himself and looked at the other side. There, Heeseung and Sunoo were flirting, laughing and giggling. That made him a bit jealous! From the initial days of Enhypen, he has been having a huge crush on Jay. No one knows about this except Sunoo. He would talk all about Jay and his thoughts to Sunoo but now his best friend only talks about Heeseung. Heeseung hyung this! Heeseung hyung that! Jungwon scoffed.

Back to HeeSun! Heeseung behaved like a lovestruck puppy with his Sunoo. He grabbed Sunoo's waist with his right hand and pulled him closer. Sunoo was blushing so much that his cheek would pop at any moment.The Korean netizens have been so loud about their dislike of the couple's PDA lately, especially about Heeseung. He has been so bold lately and he couldn't contain his love for Sunoo even in official events.

All of the members sat down for the live. Jay on the far right next to jungwon. In the centre, Jake and Sunghoon sat while Niki sat left to Sunghoon. Next to him was Sunoo and Heeseung sat on the far left. Heeseung was holding Sunoo's right arm with his left and was slightly rubbing the boy's pale nails. He then leaned in for a kiss when suddenly a person from the staff shouted "Sunoo!" to which both Heeseung and Sunoo startled. She was the new Promotion team Manager for Enhypen's new album, Miss Tae-Joo Park (imaginary).

"Sunoo should sit in between Jake and Jungwon", she said, gesturing to Sunoo to hurry up!
All of the members were confused with her remarks. "Palli va" She said, beckoning palm up. Sunoo stood up as fast as he could and moved to Jake's. He sat beside Jungwon. Heeseung was a bit disappointed but he calmed himself down because the Live was about to begin.

Throughout the live the members were actively talking about the album concept and features. But in between Heeseung and Sunoo would share glances at each other and Sunoo would smile shyly while Heeseung would chuckle teasingly. Jake and Niki were enjoying these interactions between the two while Jay seemed a bit annoyed. For Jay, they were both being unprofessional. He thought he must talk about this with them after the Live. But Jungwon was worried about something else. He had noticed how Miss Park had been observing keenly the non verbal transactions between Heeseung and Sunoo during the live and she seemed not happy about it.
Jungwon is a tad bit worried for the couple and kind of wary of the new team under Miss Park.

As the Weverse Live was over, the members were ready to leave the room for discussing the album showcase event. The members stood up from the couch and proceeded to move to the conference room where their Managers were already present prepared for the discussion. As Sunoo stood up he sprinted to Heeseung's side and gently grabbed the latter's forearm. Heeseung turned to see Sunoo smiling ear to ear. He suddenly caressed Sunoo's head and nuzzled his nose on Sunoo's, to which the latter giggled.

"Yang Jungwon!" Miss Park suddenly called. Jungwon jumped a bit. Jake and Sunghoon looked confused. Niki kind of moved back behind an annoyed Jay and both Heeseung and Sunoo kind of freezed in their romantic posture (❤️). "Can I have a minute with you?"

Jungwon startled, and answered her yes. Both moved to a nearby corner of the room. The rest of the members looked at each other with confusion in their eyes. Everyone left the room except for Jay. He looked at Jungwon who was involved in a serious conversation with the lady and remembered how Jungwon's face gave away his thoughts. When he is concerned about anything, his eyebrows will raise up and he will bite his lips occasionally. From the way he was talking, Jay knew the matter was kind of serious.

After talking Miss Park went on to speak with some staff as Jungwon walked towards the exit door and saw Jay who was smiling at him. Jungwon was taken aback by the duality of his hyung. One second he will be ignoring you and the other second, he will be smiling at you so fondly like nothing happened.

"So, what were you two talking about?" Jay asked.
"It's complicated!" Jungwon sighed. Both walked out the door.
"Why is that?"
"I don't know," Jungwon said, " I can't understand why they changed the publicity team all of a sudden and then this lady suddenly wants to change everything!?"
Jay prompted the other to explain the situation to him clearly.
"She asked me to do something about Heeseung hyung and Sunoo hyung!"
"What about them?" Jay asked.
"She said they both are disturbing the others and are diverting attention from us all! So she wants me to have a talk with them!"
"That's it!?" Jay breathed in relief, " I was wanting to talk to them about it too!"
"Really hyung!" Jungwon felt kind of disappointed, "why would you want that! They are a couple! You know what they have gone through!
"But Jungwon", Jay said "they can be a normal couple in the dorm or in their privacy. But it's so unprofessional to behave like that in a public setting or a fan meeting!"
Jay continued, " look, I am not against any of this. They can kiss or do whatever they want. But not when we are performing or presenting as a group!"
Jungwon looked confused. Jay tapped on the young boy's shoulder. "Just think about it!"