#13

* Y/n pov*

I was at home sitting on the couch doing nothing. Natalia walked in and sat beside me.

" So y/n you and Mitch had been hanging out a lot. Do you like him?". She says in a flirty tone smirking at me.

I smiled and said nothing as I did like him. He's cute, funny, tall. He's perfect. Natalia noticed me smiling and started teasing me.

" Ooooo I see, you guys would look cute together".

" Yea but it's not like he would like me".

" Nah I see the way he stared at you he does trust me. You have to be confident in yourself. look at you, your pretty,stutting,gorgeous, your perfect". Natalia said.

I smiled at my sister she always knows what to say and she's always right. I also smiled at the thought of me dating Mitch I don't know why but today seems like a good day.

* Time Skip *

I was getting ready to see Mitch today. When I was putting on my shoes I heard a nock on the front door. I heard my sister answering it.

" Oh hey Mitch I didn't know you were coming over today". Natalia said.

After I heard it was Mitch I went to the living room after I tried my shoes seeing him sitting down on the couch. I looked at him and smiled.

" Hey Mitch".

" Hey y/n".

" Hold on let me go get my board". I said and went to get two of my skate boards for me and Mitch.

" Come on let's go". As I said as we left the house.

* Time Skip* " At the park"

The park was a little crowded today but its okay. I put the board that he is going to use down on the ground.

" Do you remember how to get on or do you need help remember it's okay to need help theirs no need to be embarrassed". I said and smiled at him.

" I remember I wanna try to get on my self".

I stood back a little and watched him. He got it. He actually remembered. Im proud of him.

"YOU DID IT". I had the biggest smile on my face.

* Mitch pov*

" YOU DID IT " y/n said as she had the biggest smile on her face.

She looks so cute when ever she smiles it melts my heart. I'm nervous that's today is the day to finally tell her how I feel.

" Ok now that you know how to get on it do you think you can ride it I can hold your hand for practice like how we did yesterday". Y/n said.

" Let me try I think I got it". I pushed the board a little and feel.

" Ow". I said.

" It's okay we can try again but this time let me help you". Y/n said. I love how patient she is with me.

I get up and get back on the board. While I was standing on it y/n held my hands I felt my face getting hot.

" Are you ready? imma start moving okay?"

" Yea I'm ready"

* Time Skip * " still Mitch pov "

Its 12am I've been practicing all day.

" Y/n I think I can do It in my own know".

" Really? Okay then you can try".

I got on the skateboard and started pushing myself I was surprised Im actually doing it without falling.

" WOOOOO, YEAHHH, GOI MITCHH, WOOOO". I heard y/n yelling and chering at me which made me smile and then I stopped the board which she had also told me how to do and walked back to her.

When I was walking back to her she ran tourdes me and hugged me tight.

" YOU DID IT. IM SO PROUD IF YOU". She said as we both smiled.

" Come on y/n let's go sit on the grass".

We walked to the grass and found a spot. We lad down and looked at the full moon.

" Know we can skate together isn't that Alsome". Y/n said. And she stared at me and I looked back at her.

" Yea it is".

I feel so much happiness and joy with this girl. I think it's the perfect time to tell her...

" Hey y/n?"

"Yes Mitch "

" Can I ask you something?"

" Ofc you can. Is everything okay?" As she looked at me.

" Yeah everything is okay".

" Y/n?".

" Will you be my gf?"...