Chapter 16

Mason's POV

Carter, Timmy and I have decided that we shouldn't tell anyone about the fact that we're mates, at least for now

We want to give ourselves a bit of time, to adjust to this situation that isn't very easy for neither of us.

What is even harder to adjust to, is the fact that I have to call them Carter and Timmy, instead of papa and dad.

And I still have to use that terms when I talk about them with someone else, which makes this even harder.

But I will try my best, and maybe one day, I will be capable of remembering that.

Now, I'm being forced to go to the pack hospital, to find out if I for some reason have a womb.

I think it's ridiculous, the only way that could happen, is if I was a kid of an Omega, and was lucky, or more like unlucky, enough to inherit a womb, and from what I know, my mother was killed the same day that have they found me.

And since Omegas are only male, and they can only be mated to another male, it isn't possible for me to have a womb, which I'm more than happy about.

I don't mind having kids, but I definitely don't want to carry them.

I feel a little bad for dad, I mean Timmy, since I know that we will have few more kids, and I also know that he doesn't want to carry any more.

He wanted to have a lot of kids, but after his pregnancy with Denver, he realised that he hates to be pregnant, and he doesn't want to have any more kids, at least if he has to carry them.

So, I know that he hopes that I do have a womb, and that he won't have to go through the pregnancy again.

Unfortunately for him, I'm pretty sure that there is little to no chance for me to have one.

"You both are stupid, I just want you to know." I tell them, as we enter the hospital.

Carter knocks on the Doctor's office door and Doctor Zack walks out only moments later.

"What can I help you with?" He asks politely.

"We need you to check if Mason has a womb." Carter says, making Doctor Zack arch his brow questioningly, but he doesn't as any questions, and he tells us to follow him inside of one of the rooms.

I lay down on the bed, and he pulls out the ultrasound machine, before telling me to take my shirt off, and then he pours some very cold gel on my stomach.

"He doesn't have a womb." He says, a few minutes later.

Then he looks at the screen for a while, before he turns it off, and he gives me some paper to clean myself.

"That's great." I say, sighing in relief.

"Thank you Doctor Zack." Carter says, and he takes us out of the pack hospital, and back towards our house.

When we reach it Timmy rushes upstairs, not even bothering to wait on us.

"He is upset that he will have to carry even more children, he doesn't like to be pregnant." Carter explains.

"I know." I say, smiling at him.