24

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 56:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 56:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying opened her box and pulled out a strand of silk thread that was pressed underneath.

She promised to call Situ Jun earlier. But then he wanted to take her as a concubine, and when she got angry, she put all the things he sent to the bottom of the box. Now I turned it out again, and carefully took out the string of beautiful wind chimes and hung it up.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, after thinking about it, he tied a wish-fulfilling knot to him. I wish him a happy and prosperous life for the rest of his life.

After playing, she took this network and made it difficult.

How to send it out? When he saw this network, he would definitely ask, why did he give it to him? It's been so long, why did she delay it until now?

How can she explain it? It stands to reason that even if she is angry that he wants to take her as a concubine, she should do what she has promised others. No matter how angry she is, she shouldn't keep her promise.

But not sending it out is even worse. The more days she delays, the more days she will be a person who does not keep her promises.

Hold the net, look left, look right, look up, look down, lie on the bed, look with crossed legs...how to look, how to worry.

"Don't be embarrassed, Ying Baoer!" At this moment, the system's voice sounded, "You just throw him into his arms! See if he dares to ask you a question? If you dare to ask, just stare at him! Tell him that chasing girls needs to be interesting and interesting. Wink! Don't say what you shouldn't say, don't ask what you shouldn't ask! Otherwise, I'll call him an orphan!"

Song Yingying: "...you really don't love your son?"

"I love Ying Bao'er the most! Ying Bao'er is my true love! Ying Bao'er!"

Song Yingying "hehe" laughed. Although I knew that the system was rhetoric and coaxed her, I was really happy.

She tucked the net in her arms.

exactly! She is a sought after character! Can't you be a little more willful?

If he questioned her, she glared at him! Give him a good lesson!

After dinner, Song Yingying pushed Situ Jun around the house.

From the reluctance on his face at the beginning, to the habituation later, to the full anticipation now, Situ Jun sometimes thinks it is very strange when he thinks about it.

In the garden, flowers are in full bloom. Under the bright moonlight, the delicate and bright flowers add a third of coldness and mystery.

Situ Jun had long been looking forward to watching the flowers and the moon with Yingying. He told her to push slowly, and while enjoying the flowers, he asked, "I taught you a poem about viewing flowers before, do you remember?"

"Remember." Song Yingying said, and recited it.

Situ Jun saw that she remembered it clearly, not a single word, and nodded: "Yes, you memorize it very well."

Song Yingying snorted softly, just reciting poems, she didn't feel proud when she was praised.

"Alas!" Situ Jun suddenly sighed, looking very lost.

Song Yingying asked him, "What's the matter with you?"

"In my opinion, the beauty of this garden is not as good as Yingying." Situ Jun said with emotion, his tone was very regretful: "It's a pity that Yingying is behind me, I can't see it, and I feel very lost."