𝟏𝟎 || 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀

*.✧*.✧

"MORNING LEIA ANY BIT BETTER?" Emmy asked as she entered the Formans kitchen. Jay,Nikki and Nate were supposed to pick Emmy and Ozzie up at ten so they could say goodbye to Leia as a group but Emmy wanted a moment with Leia first so they called talk about what had happened the night before when Leia said Jay had changed Emmy whilst she was drunk.
"Em! I'm sorry I was way out of line last night." Leia immediately started to apologise as Emmy shrugged knowing ruining a long friendship over a boy was not worth it at all.
"Don't worry about it, you drank a lot last night and um it's fine Leia really plus me and Jay are good. Real good." Emmy smiled as Leia grinned happy for her longest friend.
"Thanks Em... Gwen keeps calling." Leia said as she rolled her eyes odd at her ex girlfriend.
"Explains why you put the phone in a pan. Very violently might I add." Emmy said and Leia laughed, "Do you want to grab a bite before you leave? my mom won't be here for two hours it's only nine." She asked and the two agreed to go and get breakfast together one last time.
"Pancakes are my favourite thing everrrr." Emmy said as Leia laughed adding "And they have been since we were five Emmy."
Leia started to apologise again,
"Em... about what I said, Your probably the worst influence in my life alongside Gwen, you smoke, you drink but your also the bravest, kindest and best friend I've ever had.
What I said is so untrue." Leia said, grabbing Emmys hand as they both began to smile.
"Leia I'd already forgiven you but thank you." Emmy told Leia as the two got up to pay.
"I'm paying its the least I can do." Leia shrugged "Wowww your gonna pay for a bad influence's pancakes?" Emmy joked.
"Hey! I'm not good with words" Leia smiled.
"I got the message Leia don't worry. But um you should talk to Gwen before you leave."
Leia nodded "it'll just make it awkward next summer I guess we can just be friends"
Emmy grinned "Sure, I cant wait for next summer, Le I'm gonna miss you."
"Yeah you lot better not mess up while I'm back home but if you do, I want details." Leia said as Emmy giggled knowing she'd be on call with Leia quite often for the next year.

"EMMY! how I've miss you sweetheart" Donna hugged Emmy — her second daughter of sorts.
"Deedee! have you heard?" Emmy hugged back Deedee was a nickname that stuck since Emmy couldn't pronounce Donna as a child.
"About Leia's breakup? Ya just had one of my famous heart to hearts." Deedee laughed adding, "A Kelso really? you can do better."
"Leia ratted? he treats me good not like his dad whatsoever.Don't you worry." Donna laughed.
"Where's my second favourite Forman?" Emmy asked hinting at Leia jokingly.
"She and Gwen are talking - doubt they'll be just friends tho, that's what they all say.
Nikki just showed up though, she's in the living room waiting for you." Donna said adding a bye as Emmy decided walked into Nikki.
"You and jay officially got together and you didn't even tell me! how dare you." Nikki acted mad but Emmy knew she was happy for her.
"I'm sorry just planned to tell you today how did you know already?" Em asked.
"Jay told Nate right after." Nikki said smiling
"That's kinda sweet actually" Em blushed.
"Jays not gonna steal you from me I won't let him ever." Nikki pulled Em into a big hug.
"Oh of course not Nik, your my number one"
Jay walked in with a shocked expression
"Wow Nik your stealing my girlfriend already."
The trio laughed and Emmy went to go find Leia turns out she was with nate. Kissing.
"How."
"I do not know."
"Why."
"I do not know...He's jays bestfriend, Nikkei's boyfriend, my ex's brother." Leia rambled.
The two were on the tower trying to figure out what they should do after what Leia did.
"Wow you've changed this summer. You were such a nerddddd." The two laughed hard.
"What do I do?" Leia asked catching her breath
"Well you didn't actually kiss Nate right?" Emmy asked and Leia shuck her head.
"Exactly, nothing happened Leia. Your gonna act normal you don't owe Gwen anything either just forget about it alright? we better go."
Emmy explained and Leia nodded in agreement as the two left the tower as Leia had to return Chicago as much as losing her best friend Leia hurt, she was starting a new school tomorrow with an amazing boyfriend and friend group plus she would keep in contact with Leia. They always do.
Emmy knew she'd be okay.

Emmy showed up at the Formans to say goodbye to Leia hand in hand with Jay.
"See ya next summer Forman." Emmy smiled, hugging her best friend who laughed.
"See ya Hyde or should I say Kelso?" Leia said loud enough for Jay to hear them.

*.✧*.✧

A/N
kinda went MIA for a little bit... again
live laugh love
i love jemmy sm guys.
(third last chapter)
- fal <333