005

“ no way ? you actually did it huh .. ” dehya said with her eyes wide open .

tighnari and cyno stared at each other in shock .

“ well .. i kind of didn't respect her boundaries and pushed her to her limit to get there but , I'm going to show her that it's worth it . ” kaveh said clenching his fist and punching the air .

“ why are you so determined to make her happy ? do you have a crush on her ? ” dehya said with a small smirk as she wiggles her eyebrows .

a shade of pink flushed onto kaveh ’s face as he heard those words , well ... he couldn't deny , at that the where he saw you eating your sandwich at the cafeteria , you caught his attention . he absolutely adored your e/c eyes , he loved the way your h/c hair swayed with the wind  , and he absolutely loved to hear your voice .

“ so it's true .. ” cyno said , holding his chin with two fingers .

“ hey .. i never said that ! ” kaveh was embarassed .

“ well , you didn't deny it either . ” tighnari smirked along with dehya .

“ whatever , screw you all . ” he said as he ran away , still blushing .

as he ran , he noticed you sitting on the bench in the school garden , watching the beautiful sky ..

he slowed down and walked towards you , sitting next to you on the bench .

“ oh.. kaveh .. ” you noticed him sitting there , next to you . he gave you a small smile .

“ hey l/n . do you .. want to have a chat ? ” kaveh said , rubbing his nape as he tried to strike up a conversation . he was usually more lively and confident , but after what his friends had said .. the word ‘crush.’ he felt rather shy .

“ sure .. i suppose it's a good start . ” you said , leaning your back straight against the bench .

“ so... let's start with something simple. what brings you joy? what do you love, in this life? ” kaveh asked , he was really curious about how you used to be like .

“ well... i haven't given it much thought , it has been a few years . ” you were honest to him , but you were afraid he'd find you boring and leave , just like everyone else .

kaveh thought for a moment , he thought about what he wanted to say next , he was being careful with his words , so he wouldn't trigger you .

“ well .. what kind of things used to bring you joy? i assume you were... well, happier at one
point. what did you enjoy? what did you look forward to doing? what brought a smile to your face? what do you miss that you used to do? ” he asked as he rested his chin on his hand .

you fiddled around with your fingers as you let out a sigh . this was a tough topic to talk about , especially to someone you met just a week ago , but you built up the courage to tell him , only him ..

“well , uh i guess there was one person who I always looked forward to talking to all the time .. I used to always enjoy their company . I miss the feeling where I wait for him and spend all my time laughing and smiling with him .. I guess you could say I loved him .. but he left me alone all of the sudden when he told me he wouldn't ever leave. it was saddening but I want to feel the same feeling I felt towards him lasttime , it's just hard ...” you choked on your words as you could feel yourself trembling while telling him your story .

his eyes softened as he hears your story , he could understand how that could feel as he too , had someone who he loved , someone who left him out of the blue , someone who was everything to him .

“ hey it's alright , i relate to this .. well , i had someone i really loved .. but he left me , after he promised not to .. ” kaveh let out a tearful laugh .

“ oh .. sorry to hear that .. may i ask who it was ? ” you said , feeling a little sad . a little sad for someone else , who isn't you .

kaveh shook his head . “ don't be sorry . his name was alhaitham. ” kaveh gave you a soft smile .

you nod as you continue listening to his story .

“ he was everything to me , a friend , a lover .. you know what i’m trying to say .. but now , i had moved on . i know that he wasn't worth it , and you should too . if they left you with no explaination , they aren't worth your time . so we should be grateful for the people we have in our life now . before they're gone . ” kaveh said as he moved closer to you .

your body moved on its own as you wrapped your arms around his back , letting your tears flow out from your eyes as you heard his story . you really felt so emotional , you couldn't believe that someone went through what you had to go through . the pain , the heartbreak ... everything .

kaveh was surprised by your sudden movements but he didn't complain . instead , he wraps an arm around your shoulder , with a soft smirk , gently patting your back .

“ hey , it's alright .. we have each other now , don't we ? ” he pulled away , passing you more tissues from his bag .

you nod , agreeing with him . you will fully put your hope and trust into kaveh , if it's the last thing you do . you will look at him as your special someone .. who knows , maybe he's your endgame ?