Bathroom Bashing

I sat in the bathroom on the floor by the sink waiting. Is he not gonna come? I knew better not to leave or he would beat my ass ... which I honestly don't mind then I heard foot steps.

I stood up quickly to be face to face with Coby.

"I see you waited on me like a good little bitch"
he smirked

He cupped his hand around my neck slightly choking me up agains the wall and I swallowed hard.

"So you like it when I'm rough, huh?" He growled in my ear making me whimper quietly.

He let go of my neck and punched me in the face... Hard. I fell in my knees holding my face and he unzipped his pants.

"Since you want to act like a little fag Imma give you the fag experience" he said whipping out his dick and slapping me across the face.

My dick instantly got hard as he rubbed the head of his dick on my lips.

"Open your mouth." He said in a demanding voice and I instantly blushed . I wasn't too sure about this .. I've never done anything with a boy.

"Open it" he said slapping me with it again and as soon as I opened my mouth he shoved it in.

I choked a little causing tears to form as he fucked my face. Soon I got use to the taste and feel and started sucking it myself.

His groans and moans turned me on and I hardened even more once he started calling me is little bitch and telling me I was sucking it like a good little whore.

He gripped my hair causing me to moan on his dick.

"Ah shit! Keep doing that!" He groan pulling my hair more as I moaned on his dick bobbing my head.

He came in my mouth , "swallow that shit" I said watching me as I swallowed.

He cleaned his dick off and put it back in his pants. "you liked that shit didn't you fag?"

I blushed and he slapped me "answer me"

"Yes" I said quietly

"Stand up" he said stepping back so I could stand.

When I stood he smirked

"Keep this a secret and there will me a lot more where that came from.... you can be my little hoe" he said in a whispered cocky voice I blushed.

"Okay"

"No you say yes daddy."

I bit my lip just the thought of calling him daddy made pre-cum drip from my dick

"You heard me" he said grabbing my waist hard.

"Yes daddy" I said after a little moan spilled out.

"I turn you on so much don't I?" He smirked putting on hand on my ass.

I could help but groan as his hand cupped it then he took my phone out of my back pocket.

He saved his number in my phone "you better answer when I text you" he warned after saving mine in his "and don't be shooting me friend texts I'm not you friend" he said bluntly before walking out.

I instantly went into a stall I knew I wouldn't last all the way home so I sat on a toilet after lining it with toilet paper and pulled my dick out . Every stroke felt amazing I've never been this hard I closed my eyes and imagined it was him returning the favor. I imagined his perfectly plump lips wrapping around my dick and a pleasure wave went through me causing me to moan loudly roped into the air and onto my hand .

I cleaned myself up and left the bathroom. ......

Damn why am I so attracted to my bully