230415

Let's target 'Jalpa Generation'...Distribution industry selects new models such as NewJeans

Recently, the distribution industry has been selecting models that reflect the taste of the "Jalpa Generation," which is rapidly emerging as a new consumer group

Recently, the distribution industry has been selecting models that reflect the taste of the "Jalpa Generation," which is rapidly emerging as a new consumer group. Jalpa Generation is a combination of 'Generation Z' and 'Alpha Generation'. It refers to consumers in their late teens to mid-20s born in the mid-1990s and after 2010.

According to the industry on the 15th, Coca-Cola selected 'New Gins', which has emerged as a Z-generation icon, as its brand model. It is expected that synergy will be exerted through the collaboration between Coca-Cola Zero and NewJeans.

Coca-Cola's CM song and music video, which collaborated with global music platform "Co-K Studio" and NewJeans, have received a great response since its release. The new song "Zero" is said to have attracted the attention of the Jalpa generation by adding trendy beats, mood, and tone of new jeans to the "Coca-Cola Song."

Burger King released two types of "Chicken King" using chicken patties in January. AKMU Lee Chan-hyuk was selected as the new product model.

Lee Chan-hyuk's unique and sensuous appearance matched the charm of Burger King's new product. Burger King also released an advertisement video inspired by model Lee Chan-hyuk.

Ottogi selected Hwasa of girl group Mamamoo as a model for Jin Bibimmyeon.

It is determined to convey the differentiation of products more effectively in the Bibimmyeon market, where competition is intensifying. In the TV commercial that was introduced together, model Hwasa expressed the strong taste of Jin bibim-myeon Baesamaecho and emphasized the product differentiation.

7-Eleven signed an exclusive contract with MZ's representative icon actor Joo Hyun-young as a lunch box model. It released two types of "Ju Hyun-young Bibimbap" lunch boxes and released a SNS promotional video "Bibim Scandal" starring Joo Hyun-young as the main character.

In commemoration of the 20th anniversary of its launch in Korea, Papa John's selected girl group "IVE" as its exclusive model. It is judged that Ive and Papa Jones, the flagship brand of premium pizza, will create positive synergy. Papa John's recently introduced 'IVE Pizza Box' following the release of TV commercials.

Source:
https://n.news.naver.com/article/003/0011805186?sid=101