[ 21. team lyle reunion ]

| y/n's pov |

"ARE YOU READY, Stuart?" I called out, just to get no answer. "Stu?"

Our friends were supposed to be there in five minutes and the jerk had been trying to put it off all day.

"Stuart?" I called out again. I was in the living room, making sure the place was clean. I groaned. "He better not be asleep, I swear to God."

There was a knock at the door and I hurried across the room, looking through the peephole to see literally the entire group.

I inhaled deeply and opened the door, greeting my friends with a smile.

"Hey!"

"Y/N, hey!" Billy grinned and hugged me as he walked in.

"Y/N!" Neha squealed and wrapped her arms around me. I hugged her back tightly.

"Neha!"

"What's up?" Lyle walked in.

"Um, you guys can sit down wherever." I gestured around the room, saying hi to Yo-Yo at the same time.

"We tried waiting for Stuart, is he coming or what?" Nick asked as he walked in.

I was confused because I really thought they knew. I mean, I said 'our apartment' and mentioned Stuart in like every sentence when we were planning.

But Stuart never talks in our group chat, so who knows what went through their heads.

"Well, guys, he's--"

"I really thought you two were getting along." Billy shook his head and took a seat on the couch. "Did you not invite him? Do you hate each other again?"

"We definitely do not hate each other. He's--"

"Did you invite him?" Yo-Yo asked and I sighed.

"I didn't have--" My voice was drowned out by another one behind me, and everyone's attention was taken.

"Hey, babe, I'm wearing my spares because I--"

"Woah!" Nick's voice cut in before I could even say anything. "Jesus, Stewie, put a shirt on."

I turned around and there was Stuart Twombly in all his glory, wearing nothing but pyjama pants and holding a pair of broken glasses.

"Oh, fuck." Stuart groaned and turned around, walking back to our bedroom. "Why didn't you tell me they were here?"

"I tried!" I called back and he was out of view again.

"Why was Stuart here already?" Billy asked. "And why was he shirtless?"

"Because he lives here and I'm pretty sure he was asleep." I answered.

"He lives here?" Lyle asked.

"Yeah."

"Cool, you guys are roomies."

"I think they're a bit more than 'roomies', Billy." Nick whispered to his friend.

"Yeah, he called her 'babe'. Definitely not roomies." Neha smirked. She already knew.

"That'll be because Stuart is my boyfriend." I put emphasis on the word. "And we live together because I am his girlfriend."

Stuart then walked back into the living room, now dressed in jeans, button down, hoodie and beanie.

As per usual.

He was wearing his spare glasses, which I figured meant he broke his other pair.