(N)CH.16

After registering, Abel went to the assigned dormitory. Alfred originally thought that he would be separated from Abel, but in the end they were assigned together. Alfred was so happy that he almost jumped up on the spot, and the smile on his face never disappeared along the way.

    I guess it was the interviewer who did it. Alfred doesn't hold grudges against him for strangling his own neck now, but he will get back this grudge if he has a chance, and he will defeat him!

    The two worms found the dormitory according to the dormitory allocation table. On the third floor, between the four worms, the area is not small, and each worm has its own locker. Abel is quite satisfied. It was a rare time to go to school, and Abel planned to live on campus to experience campus life.

    Before the other two worms arrived, Abel chose a bed by the window, and Alfred hurriedly chose the seat next to him.

    The school is not equipped with housekeeping robots, and everything needs to be taken care of by itself.

    Alfred wiped a chair clean, spread a soft cloth, let Abel sit on it, and started to clean up by himself.

    Just as Alfred was changing water and washing rags in the bathroom, there was a loud noise outside.

    "Abel!" Alfred rushed out, and found a broken table lying next to Abel's sitting position.

    He ignored the sound of fighting at the door, and ran over quickly, "Abel, are you okay? Are you injured?"

    Before Abel could speak, an arrogant voice came from the sound of fighting at the door, "I am If it didn’t hit him, how could he be injured?”

    Alfred’s face darkened, he put a protective cover on Abel’s body, and rushed out to join the battle.

    Abel didn't stop him, and almost hit himself, he should be hit.

    In the end, the fighting ones were stopped, and the coming insect was still a familiar one, the strange female insect I met in the cub training camp.

    Seeing him, Abel couldn't help frowning.

    Kerrett tore apart a few worms, and taught him a lesson: "If you want to fight, go to the training ground to fight. Fighting is not allowed in the dormitory area! The three of you, the overall score will be deducted by 10 points." Every year, many worms fight

    in the dormitory. I can't control it, so I just deduct points directly. In Puton, you cannot graduate with a comprehensive score of less than 500, and this score is quite difficult to get.

    Is it a fight? Then postpone graduation.

    Kerrett wanted to say something, but his eyes accidentally caught Abel sitting inside the door. His heart skipped a beat and he quickly looked away.

    "Anyway, no fighting is allowed, heck, I'm leaving first." Without waiting for a response, Kerrett jumped down from the corridor, as if there was a scourge behind him, and soon disappeared.

    The layout of this dormitory building is relatively simple. On the left is a row of dormitories, with a corridor in the middle, but on the right there is nothing. It is an open space. Many insects are impatient to climb the stairs, and they all jump up and down from here.

    After Kerrett left, the other three entered the dormitory.

    "Hey, you are my roommates?" The worm who spoke had flamboyant red hair, was handsome and masculine, had a tall and strong figure, with an aggressive expression on his face, like a big aggressive rooster.