Fall In Love Alone •Tutor Trope•

Fall In Love Alone- Stacey Ryan

You're in college but this one rich guy you tutor falls for you.

!TW! Underage drinking

—————

I was in my professor's office waiting to be told what I was doing there. Mr.Gray called me down for an important meeting with another student. Knowing that I didn't break any rule I obliged. I watch as he checks his watch for the second time. Mr.Gray was in his 60s and didn't act his age. Yes, his hair was grey and he had wrinkles between his eyebrows but when it comes to this guy's personality, it's not something people would expect.

"Mr.Gray I understand that this is an important meeting and all but is it that important." I raised an eyebrow. "I'm sorry let me rephrase that. Maybe we should schedule this meeting at a different time when the other person you call is actually available."

Mr.Gray sighed once more. "Yes, it seems that might be the best idea. I apologize for wasting your time."

"No need, I understand. You can't control the situation." I got up from my seat and was about to open the door when it was swung open.

"I'm sorry I'm late, Professor." A guy showed up

"Mr.(his last name) I hope you have a good reason for your absence." Mr.Gray stared at the both of us. He signaled his hand to sit down.

"I forgot about the meeting today. That's on me." The guy sat down next to me.

He sighed once more but this time he finally looked his age. "Y/n I called you down because you're doing the best in my class and I need you to tutor h/n. I know you are already a tutor so if you can't then I won't push you anymore. But the college agreed to pay you part-time just like previously."

"I see Mr.Gray. I'll need to have time to evaluate my answer." I replied. I could see h/n staring at me in my peripheral vision.

"Ahem." H/n looked forward, "I would appreciate it if you accepted the offer. Since I am about to fail the class."

"I see." I thought about the benefits of the offer.

"More like a 'c' but all I need is the grade to go back up to a 'b'" he smiled as if what he just said was something to brag about.

'He's hopeless and an idiot' I thought staring at him with a blank face. It seemed like Mr.Gray could read my thoughts since he said, "H/n is smart it's just that this class he doesn't do too well in. I believe you can help him in this subject." I told a deep breath in before letting it out

"Okay. I'll tutor him." I agreed as I stood back up and started walking to the door

"Really?" H/n questioned as if he didn't trust what I just said

"Yeah, so hurry up. We have a test next Friday." I walked out as I hear a chair move back. I kept walking to the college campus library, not looking back to see if he was following me or not. And honestly, I didn't know if he was until he caught up with me.

"Thanks for agreeing to help me." He started talking about how busy his life was and how he started working for his father.

I sat at a table in the very back of the library and he followed suit. "So tell me what do you know about what we're learning in class so far?"

"Oh um..." he started thinking. I sighed and made a timeline for him.

"Let's start from the beginning."

Starting that day, we have been meeting up every day for a least two hours to work on things in history he forgot or missed. And it does seem like there were a bunch of holes in his timeline.