Sis you better be reading this

PopcornK123 if you see this

Never gonna give you up~

Alright proper start now.
This is a (hopefully) weekly storytelling session! So that I seem more active lol

also this will have a style between SLN (Susland News) and RLN (Rickland News) basically not serious but not nonsense.

Let's start.

Last night (13/4/2023) I went for dinner with my sis.

Kelly reported some Rickland News to me because her news series is useless.
So her kingdom has 2 queens but they are just friends and not actually related.
What? How?????? I thought that there can only be 2 queens if they are married.

"Well, Janelle (that is your name right) proposed to me today."

Yea sis does your friend know what she's doing here?

"She gave me a Hershey bar"

WOAH. And Kiwi told me to get a diamond ring. I'm assuming she also gave you 5 cents?

"Yes with 5 cents on top."

Nice.

"Then we had a wedding"

It took you like 3 minutes to get a wife? Also when did you have the wedding again?

"Today :D"

AND YOU DIDNT INVITE ME.

"Uhhhhh I forgot sorry"

*slams table* Really? You can forget your sister???

"Um anyways after the wedding I immediately spent the 5 cents. I bought 5 trillion hair as hair costs like nothing."

wut.

"I bought them for my bald head"

...this morning you didn't have hair yet.

"...yeaaaaaaaaa"

Breaking news Queen Kelly used to be bald and her hair never existed it was all a lieeeeeeee
That's the story of Rickland's 2 queens everyone! Thank you. But what else happened? Let's see:

Welllllllll, on the way home, my mom and I took the MRT. It was quite late. And quite romantic. Behind us came a sussy couple. We continued walking. Guess what they managed to walk faster than us and soon we were behind them.

Then we got onto the escalator and because I'm me I didn't know where to look. That's why I looked up. Guess what that sussy couple were doing... well I'm not sure but it looked close enough. The girl held the boy and the boy couldn't hold the girl cos he was holding a bag and it was kinda awkward and for once I wasn't scared of them noticing me staring cos love is a wonderful thing and in its presence people are sus enough not to notice me.

After that the sussy couple walked away holding hands and smiling. And I asked my mom if she looked up. Of course not like why did I ask???? She was writing emails on her phone about ERASERS and the great UK or whatever. She asked me why and I replied: "Nothing!! Stuff happen-" *eyes the couple* "-ya know."

Now that is something I'll remember. But that day in detail... I will talk about the entire backstory about me and Kelly's *deep breath* totally functionable and working accurately very easy to understand internal GPS system and common sense. Yes. And it will never give us up and never let us down, never get us lost and deserted.

In the future I might talk about our great adventures like the time we got lost, the other time we got lost, the time she went to my party, the other time she went to my party, the time we watched a musical, the other time we watched a musical, the time we had a BBQ and got caught breaking the rules, the time we invented a horse game, and whatever other shenanigans we come up with in the future! I hope you're interested!

Bye and see ya next month