༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ 1:2 ◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ

Izuku stopped at one of the food stalls and grabbed candy-covered grapes before continuing on his way. He glanced around before spotting a purple haired boy sitting on a picnic table away from the large groups of people. They made eye contact and both of them grinned as Izuku made his way over. He stood in front of the boy who took in his appearance and leaned back on his elbows.

"Damn, looks like I got a pretty good soulmate," Izuku looked him over as well and held out his wrist.

"You're just gonna accept me that easily?" He raised a brow.

"Well you're hot and I can already tell we have a lot in common, besides if we're soulmates that means you're the only one that's compatible with me," Izuku shrugged.

The boy chuckled, seemingly accepting that answer, and gently grabbed Izuku's wrist to inspect his half of the mark. He then pulled down the collar of his shirt revealing the other half of the mark over his heart. Both marks glowed and became complete marks, those around that noticed started clapping for the newly completed pair.

"Should we go somewhere more private?" He asked.

Izuku finished off his grapes, "Sure,"

The boy, still holding Izuku's wrist, stood up and dropped down from the table, "By the way I'm Shinso Hitoshi," He introduced.

"Midoriya Izuku," Izuku told him.

He let Shinso lead him away by hand, heading for one of the many private tents for newly formed pairs. It was slightly awkward for Izuku, he hadn't held anyone's hand since he and Katsuki got lost late at night one time when they were four.

He wasn't used to physical contact but it seemed like Shinso wasn't either so at least he didn't have to worry about having an overly affectionate soul mate. They reached a free tent and closed the flab to indicate that it was in use. Izuku took a seat on a bean bag chair and Shinso sat on the table in front of him, one leg up so he could rest an arm on his knee.

"You must hate chairs?" Izuku asked.

"Nah this is just more comfortable, so is this your first year here?" Shinso asked.

"Naturally, I only got my two weeks ago," Izuku answered "You?"

"Yup, I just got mine two weeks ago too, did it just randomly appear for you?" Shinso asked.

"Nope, I had to pray real hard for it to finally show up," Izuku grinned.

Shinso noticed the pendant around Izuku's neck and smirked, "So you're a Satanist too? We really are a match made in hell huh?"

"Seems so, I wonder what else we have in common? Did you also make a deal with the devil?" Izuku raised a brow with a look.

Surprisingly Shinso matched Izuku's look, seemingly removing his mask as his eyes flashed black, "Oho~ This makes so much more sense, yeah I did, I'm guessing you did too?"

"Of course I did, I really like you now~ I thought I'd have to hide myself until I've corrupted you," Izuku leaned back a little.

"Heh no need for that, I told him to make my life better, if he sent you to me then you're what can do that. I'll go along with whatever you get us into without hesitation," Shinso shrugged.

"That's good to hear, having an accomplice will make things so fun," Izuku thought to himself.

"I won't be against anything we do, Life's fucked me for as long as I can remember. An orphan with no soulmate and a villainous quirk, I was set up from the beginning. Though I'm guessing you've had it worse," Shinso rested his chin on his knee.