Fyodor Dostoevsky AU Part 1

Fyo! Atsushi

(A/n

So, it's just an inspiration by the artist nix_nephili. But, it's quite different. I recommend looking at their work about this!

Insta: nix_nephili)

Meeting:

By being annoyed by his workers, especially Gogol, he wants to have time for himself. But, he was feeling lonely when he was alone and reading a book.

Then Ivan, who came just to give some food to his leader, told him to have a child. In his words: "I wanna see a child being a copy of my master!"

And Fyodor made Pushkin take away 'the butler'. But Fyodor did take Ivan's words seriously. And the very next day, he left the country for Japan for some business. At that time, he came to an orphanage.

He stared at the children playing around as some workers looked after them through the metal gates. At that time, a man with a brown bowl cut came close.

The two of them talked for a moment before the man opened the gate to the Russian man. As they were walking inside the orphanage, the brown bowl-cute man was revealed to be Orphanage Director.

As the director told about the kids and the adoption, a white-haired boy appeared to a little peak. Fyodor noticed that kid, and the white-haired boy fastly ran away, hoping that he wasn't noticed.

The director noticed the boy, and he excused himself that he has some work. The man understood right away there was something fishy.

He asked some kids to show the way where the director goes often. Some small kids said that they didn't know the way, but teenage orphans said that they know and showed the way.

Dostoevsky bowed to them, show respect for the culture, and walked inside.

As he came to the room with some big windows that gave lights, he saw a child in a pool of blood and the director was in front of him. He was saying something about how this isn't abusive after what his parents did.

At that time, Fyodor pushed the director and checked the child's pulse. The good thing was, the child was breathing.

"Dostoevky-san, it's not what it looks like!" The director tried to make excuses. But Fyodor didn't listen, he was furious. And he threatened the director about his life if he let him adopt the child.

The headmaster was shocked and he was against letting someone adopt the child. But as the man was threatening his life, he has no choice but to do that.

As the child was recovering, and healing, Fyodor was reading the info about the child, and he saw the name and last name. Atsushi Nakajima.

And that he has an ability. And that ability that everyone talking about. Beast Beneath the Moonlight.

"He has an ability?" Fyodor said. That made the director stop taking some documents. "He can transform into a white tiger..." He said.

"Transformation? Huh. And how do you know that? Ability user?" Fyodor said. "I don't have any." He said as he laid a big file on his desk.

"Huh, you are fortunate," Fyodor said as he looked back at the paper. "Atsushi is the fortunate one, not me. I saw myself that he killed someone, but I understood one thing why." Director said as he was searching for the paper.

"Was it self-defense?" The Russian man asks. "That's right. Don't tell him. Never." Director said.

Fyodor only stared at the headmaster, but he didn't say anything.