PART-1 (The sight)

Author p.o.v

Boy 1: Do you know about that new    girl who will join us from tomorrow?
Boy 2: yup I think that she will be a beautiful girl.
Girl 1: I dont think so.
Boy 2: But if yes then I'm gonna date her

Taehyung p.o.v
Not again from the starting of the day I am listening this thing. A girl joined our school but I have no interest. Even who is this newbie.........
I was so lost in my thoughts that I dont remember my surroundings anymore. Suddenly a hard thud get myself out of my thoughts and I was on the ground.

Tae: YAYYYY!! What was that?? *he shouted*
Jimin: Aishh this guy *he sighed* Are you mad or something you was not on the earth alien.
Tae: but what u pushed mehh *I whinned*
Jungkook:Cause hyung was calling since last 2 or 3 min he has no choice left other than pushing you. *he said while looking at his phon screen*
Jimin: btw where were you lost *he said while looking at me with his narrow eyes*
Tae: Umm nothing
Jimin: Don't lie I know you was lost in that new girl's thought ryt. * he smirked*
Tae: N-No Why would I-I. *god why am I shutting*
Jimin: that newbie didn't even came right now and you started falling for her.
Tae: Shut up shorty ..
Jimin: I am not short you idiot.

Then this leads to a fight
Jungkook: YAYYYYYY!! stop both of you. I am younger than you what will I learn while watching you both fighting.
Tae: Shut up small kid.
Jimin: yay yay. Stop now let's go to the class or else professor will give us detention.

The the trio left for there classes

After the school
Jungkook p.o.v

We were going to the parking where our bikes are parked while talking about normal stuffs. Then in the route someone catch my eyes. I saw a girl getting into the school but I can't see her face the us over anyways. I dont even care cause I'm jk

Please vote (^~^)