Nightmare(4th)

(Before starting I would like to say that, you have to play a song in this part - I will give the name, 

ACRADE - DUNCAN LAURANCE

Play when I will tell you.)
_________________________________________

𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙤'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

Huh???? What is he doing standing there? Ughhh..... Why is looking at me like that. This is annoying.

"Thank you Naruto."

Huh???Thank me for what. I should have not let Itachi go with him. Such annoying. I thought he gave up his feelings for his brother. Reunion.... Bla bla bla. Fuck them.

"Are you planning on standing there forever?"
"Nah... Obito I am coming. Just watching a heartwarming reunion."
I rolled my eyes.
"Haha, sure. Better hurry up."
"Not funny."
He left the room.
"I better get some sleep, it's already 1 Am. Ugh.... Tomorrow I have to go to the land of wind. Such paaiiiinnnn." I yawned.

I left the hallroom and went to sleep.

/(𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴)

(𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥///)

"Narutooooo...."
"Huh?? where am I?? Ugh... My whole body is in pain what is happening?"

I looked infront of me and....
No no no no I don't want to see this please please.
Pain stabbed me by his rods. The konoha is totally destroyed. Sakura is screaming my name.
Shit shit shit no.
I am still lying in the hard dust surface. My whole body is aching. My sage mode had disappeared already. I knew the next sence,

"Naruto-kun"

"Hinata, stop please go back. Please....."

"No, Naruto-kun I came here to protect you. I am no longer the weak girl that needed to be protected."
"Yahiko, leave her please, I beg you."
"Where did you learned my old friend's name?"
"It doesn't matter. But please listen to me for once. I know you are nagato and you are controlling the seven pains. The path you have chosed will brought you more hatred. This is not how the world works.
You and me are the same. We both know what it feels to loose our beloved people. It hurts. I know but listen wound heals."
I don't know how but these words magically came out of my mouth.
"Why should I believe you?"said pain.
"Because it's the truth. See this girl standing there, she lost her mother when she was a kid, I lost my parents when I was born. She lost her brother just moments ago when you killed him. His brother died sheilding me from you but yet she came to save me. Please stop. The world can change, right."

He pulled out his hand and took back those rods.
This isn't supposed to happen but I am happy he didn't hurt her.
"Naruto-kun"
"Hinata..."
She is coming towards me smiling. I reliefed inside my mind and thanked that pain didn't killed her. She was inces away from me and then
Splash!!!!!!
I closed my eyes to fell the wet drops on  my face. I opened them and the sence appeared that I didn't wanted to see, thick still rods perceived through her body. Blood everywhere. My heart clenched in pain, salt water started falling,

"HINATAAAAAA!!!!!"

She fell over. I ran to her and took her on my lap,
"Hey you can listen to me right, hang in there, HEY!!! MEDICAL!!!!!TEAM!!!!there is someone injured. Hinata, hang in there." I cupped her cheeks.
"Naruto-kun, don't worry about me,"she held my hand,"you already know what is the pain of loneliness. But wait for me Naruto-kun, I will always come to save you from that. You are never alone, we are,"she chuckled,"I am always there for you."
I couldn't say anything, my heart will brust anytime from this pain. She cupped my right cheek and said,
"If you ever need a shoulder to rest then remember I will always be there for you."
I held her tightly and embraced her. Her hands and body is slowly becoming cold." Hinata, please wait. Wait for some time please. Anybody there please come."
"Don't worry about me Naruto-kun. I am not worthy of living." She smiled weakly. No no no no plss... Something has to be done. My heart can't take anymore.
"Hinata please don't leave me again. I can't, please I beg you. Forgive me for ignoring you and all other sins that I have done."
"I have forgiven you a long time ago. But now please you forgive me cause my time has come."
"Hinata no wait, don't leave me, wait." I sobbed in a mess,"I can't live alone again, I can't bear the pain of losing someone again. My parents, ero sennin, neji, sasuke everyone left now you please don't leave me. I Can't live without you. I will take all the blame but please don't die on me. I don't..... (more water drops fell on my face) want to feel the loneliness again........."
She hugged me tightly,"Naruto-kun you are not alone not anymore because I lov-"
She didn't finished the sentence and let loose herself in my lap. I hugged her tightly.
"Hinata......."

"Hinata......."
I opened my eyes and saw the black celling. I touched my cheeks and felt the wet skin.
I sit up and tried to think about that dream.
"It's a nightmare."
The sences replayed inside my head. My heart clenched, my head spinned.
I am not ready for that.
I am sure I left all the feelings for those people behind but whenever I remember her face, her hair, her eyes I feel something else. Her voice is soothing. Her words are warming.
Shit, I am not supposed to think like that. I am the great Leader of akatsuki. But still...
I don't know why she disappeared that day is she okay or is she aliv-?
No no no what am I thinking, she is alive like everybody else but I didn't sensed her chakra though.
"Shit shit shit!!!!",I clapped my head.
I shouldn't think about her. But it's useless. My heart won't stop worrying until I see her. But can I ever see her in my life? Will she understand my decision? Why am I even worrying? But I can't even stop.

"Huh....", I let out a sigh.
The truth is I am not ready for her to leave me but I am not also ready to face her. What is this feeling??
"Huh...... Hinata what you have done to me?"

_________________________________________

How is this chapter? Please tell me in the comments.  Personally I am a little nervous about this chapter. So, please tell me in the comment.