Chp.5

Aizawa was fuming.

Partly at himself.

Partly at the traitor.

Todoroki.

He was staring into a room. A mirror, a bloody sad face drawn on it. Bloody footsteps on the ground. The shower was covered in a thin layer of blood mixed with water. It was proven.

Todoroki was the traitor.

Todoroki was the one who had put his class in danger.

Todoroki was the one who had given the league information.

Todoroki was the one who had almost gotten Aizawa killed.

And Todoroki...

...was the one who was going to pay.

He turned on the radio to talk into the speakers.

"May motherfucking Todoroki please report to his dorm immediately."

If Aizawa's words could kill, Todoroki would be in pieces.

Todoroki's P.O.V

I was scared.

Hawks and Tsukauchi were flanking me as we walked upstairs. The hostility you could practically smell. The hostility that you could literally see. Hostility was trained to see. You could see it in just their posture. The way they were breathing. How they were keeping their faces completely stoic, but still glaring at seemingly nothing. Hawks was ready to fight in an instant. Tsukauchi is ready to run if attacked.

They thought he was the traitor. But Todoroki knew that they would let him go. Tsukauchi would ask, and he would tell him the truth, and it would be simple as that. Tsukauchis quirk never lied. Todoroki knew he wasn't the traitor. He would just tell the truth. Because didn't have any connections with the league. Right?

Oh shit.

Fuckity fuck.

The theory isn't proven though.

It could just be a coincidence, couldn't it?

No. It's unlikely.

But Touya's dead.

But Dabi looks as if he came back from that same dead...

... as if he had been burned alive.

For the first time, Todoroki Shoto was almost one hundred percent sure that the villain Dabi, was his brother Todoroki Touya. Stress and anxiety led him to jump into the worst situation. The situation was that Dabi was his dead brother, and that fact would count as a connection to the league.

"Welp, risks are meant to be taken."

Todoroki took a deep, shaky breath, vertigo surging through him. The room around him was twisting and turning, it was like trying to see your reflections in a moving river. He couldn't read his name tag, and he could just barely reach his hand out to open the door, the only thing keeping him grounded was Hawk's hand on his back keeping him from running away. "Ready to hurt me." I walked in, eyes glued to the floor, fearing that if he lifted his eyes off that said floor he would throw up, for nausea was half of the only two things he could feel.

"Nausea and vertigo, nausea and vertigo, nausea and vertigo, Nausea and vertigo."

I heard Detective Tsukauchi speak, breaking me out of my trance, "Todoroki Shoto of Class 1-A, do you have any connections to the league?"

He was backed up against the glass door leading to the balcony.

"Say no. Say no. Say no. Say the truth. Say what you think is true. Just say something."