part 1

Reader POV:

I heard the dragon fly over the forest for the third time in the last half hour. Right now, I'm temporarily hiding in a cave, in my Wolf form, because yesterday one of the villagers from the village (The Great Orlando) saw me in my wolf form, and I guess he ran to their king, King Bakugou, and the king's Dragon. When the Red Dragon was out of sight I sneaked out of the cave, I looked around to see if there were any traces of the dragon.

3 person POV:

You were looking so hard for any trace of the dragon that you didn't realize the giant bear trap, THAT DEFENTLY wasn't there yesterday morning. You walked into the trap, but only let out a little yelp because of the shock.

That was enough sound for the dragon and the dragon king who were on the back of the red dragon to fly right towards the clearing, they had just flown over 2 minutes ago and landed, which shook the ground around them. The blonde, bare-chested dragon king jumped off the dragon, and the half-blood transformed into his (okay) human form, a mixture of a dragon and a human.

You were trapped in the beartrap right in the shadow of the clearing, can they see me? you asked yourself more than anyone else. You shifted your attention to the bear trap that took almost your entire front leg. You start trying to bite into the iron that was the trap, suddenly you feel a hand on your back, the feeling of the hand scares the life out of you, and you freeze on the spot.

“don’t worry we ́re not going to hurt you, we´re only trying to help you,” a soft voice said, as another pair of hands came into view, and took a hold of the bear trap that has close to a grip around your hole front leg “this is going to hurt” the gruff voice of the Dragon King was heard say before, you were wincing and whimpering in pain from him opening the bear trap.
As soon as you stopped whimpering, you went growling at them while limping backward.

“Are you fucking kidding me, we just fucking help you”

“Bakugou calm down, they´re properly just scared”

A minute or two of you growling and limping backward, the half-blood slowly (not to scare you) pulled out a piece of bacon (which is expensive) out of his pocket and threw it at the ground in front of you.
“Come on, eat it, it´s food” he said while he leaned down to your eye level.

Yeah, no shit.

After a while, you took the bacon in your mouth, and turned your back to them.

“There you go,” he said in a praising voice.

After a few more pieces of bacon, and your stomach was full. Suddenly you feel two pairs of arms lift you up. it hurt so you let out a little whimper “here” the half-blood stuck a few pieces of bacon in front of your face. You slowly took the bacon and ate them.
What you didn’t know was the half-blood had transformed into his dragon form.