Chapter 27

Um,  HO3ALOGIST  please don't fight me okay thank you x

~Avi~

Bzz bzz

I begin to stir around a little bit where I was due to the vibrations coming from beside me. As soon as I come in touch with my consciousness, I instantly regret it, because I felt like everything that happened last night hit me all at once, but also for some reason, I felt more comfortable than ever.

Bzz bzz

"Ugh." I mutter in a grainy voice I had woken up with; starting to get a little agitated at the phone. I move around a little bit to try to wake me up a little more, but I was quite restricted with my movement because I could feel something wrapped around my waist, and something pressed up against my back. I was laid on my side, and as much as I knew I needed to get up, I didn't. Instead, I move backwards ever so slightly, deepening the contact and comfort I was feeling. However, I feel the soft grip on my waist tighten ever so slightly, pulling me in closer and something in the crook of my neck. I smile at the feeling to myself, relaxing into the familiar feeling.

Bzz bzz

"Stupid phone." I murmur at the annoyance, having to force myself to open my eyes, which was a mistake because I was met with the sun shining down on me through the window, instantly worsening my headache.

"Hey Ney! Do you mind answering your-" My attention is stolen by the door of the bedroom swinging open, revealing a Sergi, completely covered in god knows what; hair a mess, and looking as pale as ever. I prop myself up, but for some reason I see him looking right at me with widest eyes I think he could've had. Why was he looking at me like that??
"Sergi what's-" I try to ask in a croaky voice, rubbing my eyes as they try to adjust at the light peaking through the windows.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" He screams in pure horror. I jump at his sudden level of noise, especially now.
"Oh my god Sergi!" I groan, holding onto my head, still more than disorientated. I look at him, having to squint my eyes to clearly see him. "What!!?" I 'yell' over his screaming, having to hold onto my throat to get it out for support. He just points to the other side of the bed causing me to look over as fast as I could. As soon as I recognise who Sergi was pointing at, I feel as if my eyes could pop out of my head.

Neymar was there, somehow still sleeping peacefully with his arms gently draped over me, and then that's when it adds up in my head. I definitely felt awake now, that's for sure.
"Oh nonono not again, not again!" I snap into action, beginning to panic as I basically had no recollection of most things that happened last night that could've lead to this all over again. I quickly look at my hands, checking my fingers which were thankfully ringless this time. However, there was a different problem right in front of me.
"AHHHHH!" Sergi keeps screaming at the sight.
"God Sergi will you please shut up for a second!?" I sit up more. Although I felt horrible snapping at Sergi, I couldn't help it. Last time I woke up like this I was married! God knows what happened this time!!

"You two- you two-" Sergi points to us both, looking and sounding horrified. Somehow, my eyes widen even more.
"What?? Nonono!" I try to tell him. "Sergi I know this looks bad-" I put my hands out towards towards Sergi to try to calm him down, but it does NOT work at all.
"AHHH!" He carries on, keeping on looking in between me and Neymar in the bed, frantically trying to find the door handle.
"Sergi don't you dare!" I call after him as he begins to close the door, not wanting him to encounter any of the others with what he thinks happened. "Sergi!" I call after him again, but he had already ran off. "Ugh, Sergi!" I mutter to myself before taking a moment, thinking of what was yet to come. "Fuck." I curse under my breath before turning to the man laid next to me.