8. Bleached

I awoke to a sudden shaking jolting me in the bed and a loud voice shouting above me.

"EARTHQUAKE!," Harry's voice boomed.

My eyes immediately opened in fear of what felt like a massive quake only to find a tall mess of flailing limbs and bouncing curls jumping about the bed. His face was pure joy, like a toddler on a trampoline. I was ungodly tired despite just being woken up. After Harry's comment when he left the room last night my mind was reeling. His words had played in my head a thousand times.

"I'm always happy to lend a helping hand."

It wasn't just what he said, it was that knowing laugh that followed. He knew. He knew what had transpired moments before he entered my room last night. He had heard me yell out his name in pure pleasure and he knew when he saw me lying there glistening in sweat with the scent of my arousal in the air. The utter embarrassment of Harry knowing what I had done in his honor, so to speak, isn't what kept me up. What had kept my mind spinning was his choice of words.

"I'm always happy to lend a helping hand."

I heard it play again. I couldn't shake the thought that Harry was implying he would be a willing participant should the mood strike me another time. Was this the case, or was he just teasing me like we had done many times before? I couldn't help but feel he said those words with intent, and not just as joke. The idea that there could be something more made my body quiver. It had taken me some time to fall back asleep, dreading the awkwardness that was sure to occur.

"It's a big one!," Harry yelled, now with a foot on either side of my body stomping each foot back and forth making me shake widely.

I laughed staring up at Harry, his hair curtaining around his face as he looked down at me. I could barely catch my breath I was laughing so hard. I wasn't even mad at being woken up.

"Stoooop!," I managed to get out between laughs. Harry stopped instantly, everything going still again. His face returned to a serious expression. "You're so weird." Harry said nothing at my comment. I watched as his lips curled into a smirk and his eyes narrowed. I could see behind the green was more mischievousness.

"AFTER SHOOOOCK!," He belted out, his feet resuming their stomps.

"Oh my Go-" my words were cut off by the weight of Harry crashing down on me. He landed with his chest flat against mine and his legs scattered on either side of my body. His hair was down in front of his face and spread across mine a well.

"Sorry, I lost my footing," Harry explained through his curls as he lifted his head to look at me. "Are you hurt?," he asked, stifling a laugh.

"No. I'm alright, but you're heavier than I imagined." Once the words left my lips I mentally face-palmed at my admission that I may have imagined how it felt to have Harry on top of me. I squeezed my eyes closed as if that would remove me from the embarrassment.

"So you've imagined, huh?," Harry said, not letting my words slip past him. Reluctantly, I opened my eyes. Harry had a devilish grin on his face and his eyes were a darker shade of green. His eyebrows raised as he let his question hang there. My face burned red.

"I, uh..." I couldn't form words. I wasn't sure how to answer and I was suddenly very aware than Harry was still lying on top of me and inches from my blushed face.

"What exactly have you been imagining Liv?," Harry asked, his tone low and deep. The smirk on his face more mischievous than I had yet seen. I lie silent and still beneath him. Unsure of how to answer. My heart was beating so hard he could probably hear it, but being that he was lying against my chest, he could absolutely feel it. My thoughts momentarily returned to how I had imagined Harry's hands were the ones bringing me to my end. I bit my lip at the memory keeping myself from making a sound or putting my foot in my mouth again. "You're awfully quiet, and from what I heard early this morning, that's unlike you." His knowing look made me twitch between my thighs. His weight on me increased slightly as he raised his right hand off the bed and pushed his hair back off of his face, closing his eyes and licking his lips ever so slightly, just out of habit. My eyes traveled to his now moist lips, desperate to know their taste and feel their softness. With that overwhelming urge I lifted from the pillow and pressed my lips to his, urgent to find my answers. Harry was caught off guard, his eyes still closed when I had made my move. Once he registered my kiss he returned the intensity.