𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟏 | 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

__________________♡___________________

San and Wooyoung were sitting in the living room. While San drank his coffee, Wooyoung just stared at him, waiting for him to explain everything.
San noticed Wooyoung's intense gaze.

"Well a lot has happend, so I haven't been able to call you, but I've been thinking about you every day Woo." Wooyoung looked skeptical.

"Then what happened, I want to know everything. You didn't kill anyone, did you?" San laughed.
"Well, I considered it, but no." Wooyoung put his tighs on the couch and made himself comfortable to listen to San's story.

"So, after I got back to the hotel, I had a huge fight with my parents. After this, I figured out how to stop them.

Knowing about the most shady businesses of them, I called a private detective. And with my help, of course, we looked for evidence that we could use to report them to the police. It took a few weeks before we found anything at all, and it was really risky.

In front of my parents, I pretended that everything was normal. They tried to control me and beat me sometimes, but I always ran away. Also my father asked about you so many times, but I just told him that I don't have contact with you anymore. He's not stupid of course, but after a while he just let it go. He has also changed since I came back. He hasn't tried to hit me anymore, only my mother. Maybe it's because of you, I don't know."

Wooyoung listened intently.

"After we found some evidence about one of their drug deals, I wanted to give it to the police, but my detective advised me to look for more. The things we found probably wouldn't even brought them into jail.

So I came up with a plan to trick them. One night I sent them the documents I had found and threatened to turn them over to the police. Of course, they got angry and searched for me. I waited in my apartment. And then..."

Wooyoung suddenly jumped up from the couch. "They didn't hurt you, did they?" San took Wooyoung's hand.

"Calm down. They did, but I recorded everything with a camera and my detective found another proof that night. Because it seems that many business partners had suddenly disappeared after they broke the contract with my parents. It was too many times to be just a coincidence. My detective found out that before they disappeared, they had all given their business to my parents with the same kind of contract. So it was really suspicious.

Then that night my detective found footage and information about their old partners, which led to the conclusion that my parents were responsible for their disappearing.
I don't know exactly what he found, but together with the video I took, it was enough to put them in jail."

Wooyoung took a breath. He hadn't expected anything like this.

"Then why didn't you call me right after that?" San looked down at the ground and sighed. "What?" asked Wooyoung, seeing his frown.

"Well, I was in the hospital for about two weeks after that, and then I still had to tell the police everything." Wooyoung's eyes widened and he sat down next to San again.
"You were in the hospital? Why, what did they do to you?" he was worried and angry at the same time.

"It wasn't that serious, Woo. I just bruised a few ribs and got a concussion." Immediately, Wooyoung yelled out again. "WHAT?" San took his hands again.

"Wooyoung, I'm fine now, so please don't be mad. I didn't mean to worry you at that time." Wooyoung just nodded slowly. "If you had told me, I probably would have killed your parents so maybe it was better this way. But why the hell did you do that, San. I'm sure there would be a better solution," Wooyoung said a little more calmly.