Chapter 4~Complicated Love, & It all went Black

"Ah! I see, well sure I'll come along if that's alright with your girlfriend." Clara turned bright pink and gave a quick response, "Oh! We're not together, we're just traveling together that's all! Nothing more than friends!!" The Doctor repeated the same thing she said in unison. Clara, well, maybe she did want to be more than friends with the Doctor..Did she really feel that way about this man? A man who couldn't even tell her his name? All the secrets he had, she'd only just scratched the surface of his hidden identity. The Doctor didn't totally agree with what Clara said, how could he not lo-, care for someone who died all over again to save him. My impossible girl, I couldn't have possibly survived without her. She saved me, she was willing to die out of her love for me. Love? She probably did cause they were good friends, or that he agreed to show her the stars. That must have been what kept her alive... The Doctor looked up only to realize that they were staring at each other both thinking if they loved each other, or if it was just their minds playing teenage crush. "Oh! I'm sorry!" Interrupted Abby, she was getting a bit jealous, but she only had just met the man. It already seemed like he had a thing for Clara anyway, she couldn't just kiss him "by accident"! She slapped herself in her mind, just to wake her up before she started to go to far with her thoughts. The Doctor turned around and got straight into action. Clara looked away, embarrassed obviously. Abby was being stupid! Look away she said to herself. "Alright! Off to find these Flabbergast! We have to ask them to leave before, well, they destroy the whole planet!" The Doctor said looking quite eager to get along. "Alright Doctor! Off we pop!" Said Clara looking a bit happier now. "Abby! Are you coming with us?" Abby turned to look at him, and made a decision quite quickly. "Um...Sure why not?!" Abby was unsure of this decision, anyways she already made them wait long enough so she might as well come. "Fantastic! Allons-y!! Off we go then!" The Doctor said this with great joy. He fixed his bow tie and started walking ahead of them. Clara quickly followed, as well as Abby, and Amy. They walked for quite a while, encountering a few dinosaurs and more Stone Age animals and plants. Suddenly, the Doctor stopped to investigate a piece of purple grass on the floor. He scanned it, and tasted it. Making weird noises with his mouth, showed a significant sign that he was displeased with the taste. He quickly scurried off, Completely forgetting that everyone else was waiting for him. He hadn't gone far when he saw Clara looked up after having a lengthy conversation with Abby about the Doctor. She realized the Doctor had left them without saying anything. "Hey Abby! Can I ask a favor from you? Do you mind watching Amy while I go off to look for the Doctor?" Clara said knowing that she would say yes. "Sure! I don't mind!" Abby smiled reassuringly, indicating that she was fine with it. Clara walked into a cave, and she saw something, it was like a little flicker of light. She walked cautiously towards it, looking around to see if the Doctor was there, or anyone else that she didn't know. The light moved, and she jerked back in fright. Fear was lingering in her eyes, she could feel spreading throughout her whole body. The light was coming towards her so fast, and then it all went dark.