ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ-𝟙𝟛

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Marcel was the first one to wake up in the whole house and he moved down after he saw both his sister's and brother's rooms empty, he follows their scent and finds Hope and Klaus cuddled up on the side while Hayley with Aiden's head on her shoulder on the other side sleeping of the bonfire.

He smiles and pulls his phone out to take their picture and after doing that he goes back inside the house without disturbing them, one by one almost everyone started coming down and gathering in the living room.

They were all talking about random topics with either coffee or bourbon in their hands or some were eating the breakfast that was already made and set on the table by the house staff, Jackson already knew where Hayley was and he was mad but he knew he can't say anything right now.

They were discussing some topic when the front door opens and a girl walks in with a pissed look "Niklaus Mikaelson, get your ass down here," Mia says and looks around the house until she finds everyone sitting in the living room.

She sees the people that weren't supposed to be here so she quickly changes her shocked expression back to an angry and annoyed one "Okay I have no idea about what the hell is going on here but I wanna know one thing, where the hell is he?" Mia asks everyone there.

Marcel and Caroline laugh while Bonnie just smiles at the witch "He's sleeping outside," Bonnie tells Mia who laughs a little "Oh I am gonna make sure he losses all his peace," Mia says and heads towards the backyard.

"Who is she?" Rebekah asks Marcel and Bonnie while Caroline leaves the room and follows Mia "That's the only one who can talk to Klaus like this and get away with it, Mia Ricci," Marcel answers and walks behind Mia and Caroline along with Bonnie and everyone else.

"You bastard!" this the first thing Klaus hears which makes him look around and he sees Mia coming towards him in pure anger, he didn't know why was she angry with him now but he did know that she was in her most terrible mood and it's better if Klaus doesn't let her get to him.

By now Hope, Aiden, and Hayley were also waking up and looking at the witch who was coming out of the back door and was heading towards them "Mimi," Aiden and Hope say at the time and looked at the witch with their big grins but she just passes them a small smile before looking at Klaus with a cold glare.

Hayley was looking at the witch with jealousy and confusion because of the fond smile she could see on her daughter's face after seeing the witch, Mia makes her way to Klaus who was trying to move away but Mia uses her magic and stops him.

"No you are in big trouble, mister," Mia says, and Klaus looks at her with confusion "What did I do now?" Klaus asks and Mia's cold glare becomes a deadly one which meant 'you are dead meat' "What did you do? Really, Niklaus Mikaelson?" Mia says and Hope and Aiden gasp.

"Wow full name, you're in big trouble, Dad," Aiden smirks and Hope nods in agreement "What did you do to make her so angry?" Hope asks her dad, who looks just as confused as the other two.

"I don't know," Klaus replies as he tries to break free from the spell by now Mia was standing just in front of him, Hayley looks at the witch and she had to admit that the girl had beauty, even though the girl was not blonde Klaus's usual type Hayley expected the witch to be his girlfriend.

With her long slight curly brown hair with those hazel eyes and body that people will die for, her best-designed clothes with minimum makeup, and her sharp facial structure, Mia looks at Hayley with a glare before turning her attention to Klaus.

"You don't know? You know nothing, Mr. Mikaelson, that's the problem, you didn't know anything before walking into the room filled with people who have only hated you for as long as they've known you," Mia shouts at the hybrid who looks at her with wide eyes.

"You what?" Hope, Aiden, and Caroline ask him with their shocked expression while he just looks at them with a guilty look "Look I had the opportunity-" Klaus tries to explain himself when Hope cuts him.

"Opportunity is nothing when you don't know anything about the people you're going after it's just plain stupid," Hope says and reminds Klaus of his own statement which makes Mia smirk at the tribrid.

"You thought none of us would come to know about it, well here's the news flash, I may not be as old as you but I still have some connections, and those people, tell me everything unlike you," Mia says and steps near Klaus.

"I don't owe you anything anymore, I am here because I care about the kids, and the small family we have here, and by doing these kinds of things you just prove how much you care about others more than you care about us," Mia says and Klaus shakes his head.

"I have to protect her-" Klaus tries to say again but Mia cuts him off "They don't need her as much as they need you, and if something ever happened to you while you try to be the good guy, we will never be able to forgive them or ourselves or even you for that matter," Mia tells him and Klaus smiles at her "I know," he whispers and she removes her magic, freeing him.

"I know what I did was risky but that group was getting closer and closer to New Orleans by every day we sat back and didn't do anything," Klaus says but Hope just looks at him with disbelief while Aiden nods at the explanation. 

"Just because she freed you, Klaus doesn't mean we are not mad," Marcel says and looks at him but doesn't let the hybrid speak "I live away from you three because I was the one who volunteered to be your assassin, you could've told me," Marcel adds but Mia shakes her head.

"They would've hated you just as much, those people, they are hypocrites just like that ancient ass bastard," Mia says and Hope and Aiden burst into fits of laughter and Klaus also chuckles with an amused expression while Caroline and Bonnie try to control their laughter.

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o