Chapter 1

My first alarm for the day has rung and I feel quite positive about today. This is a good sign,and I plan on having a very nice day. Nothing could possibly go wrong today. Still in my head when my second alarm for the day goes off, signifying it's time to get off the bed. I happily push myself off the bed as I head toward the hallway to use the shared bathroom I used with the rest of the family.
Let me give you a quick biography.
I am Rain, although I'm not quite sure why my parents would name me that,I kinda loved my name. It was unique and beautiful and the season gave a lot of people joy, I'm guessing I did too and that's why my parents decided to name me after their favourite season. But like I said I don't know their actual reason...  I am 15 years old and In my last year of high school,I was actually smart but I wasn't a genius. I started school early and passed very well,so I didn't have to repeat any classes. I'd be going to college next year and I felt really about it because then I'd have my own bathroom. Now you might be wondering why having my own bathroom seems to be in the list of reasons a smart girl wants to go to college but here's why.

I stand up to go take my bath and prepare for my instinct sensed nice day, when all of a sudden I feel my side hit the wall so hard,I could swear there was blood.
"Ouu" I cried out loud
"Oh! Quit being a baby" my bully of a brother said as he walked into the bathroom after he had pushed me.
"Well maybe if you behaved civilized,you won't be hearing me whine"  I bit back
" What did you say" he said stepping out of the bathroom. I shrunk in fear as I stepped back slowly and he kept coming closer. I felt my voice slowly draining from my body as I couldn't get myself to call for help.
"What's going on here" I felt relief as my mum walked in just in time
" He pushed me against the wall while trying to overtake me to getting into the bathroom" I started saying as I got my voice back
" I screamed and..."  I trailed off when I heard my mum say
" So that was why you screamed? ,Quit being a baby rain" I stood there in shock as I saw my the grin escape my brother's face as if trying to say "that's what I told her".
" But mum..." I started to say
" I don't want to hear it rain"
"You don't want to know why he was coming close to me when after clearly gaining the bathroom?" I asked hoping she'd remember and ask for my side of the story...for once
" Well I know you probably said something upsetting rain"
" I didn't..."
" Heck you're even begining to upset me with all that talking " mum said and walked away.  I quickly ran back to my room before she left so that I don't get cornered again by my brother. Well I guess I have to thank her for saving me regardless of if it was her intention or not.
I got to my room and tried to cry and remembered the feeling I had this morning. It's still a good day and I'm not going to let a minor incident ruin that for me.
But my overthinking self won't just get over the fact that my mum hates me or in more accurate terms preferred my brother's over me. I thought I was their favourite season! I was beginning to doubt that theory of mine.