Mother's Day since I was 10

This book is for my mother who is very kind and nice!

The month before Mother's Day I spent a lot of time picking my mother's Mother's Day present! My dad was ment to fly back to Ireland the day before but he missed his flight! I was really upset!

The day before Mother's Day:

Today I found out that dad missed his flight and wouldn't be home till tomorrow at 3:00pm! I cried for awhile because I really missed him, but then I stopped and wrapped mums present. I got her a nice white bracelet and a cute box for it! I wrote the card after that and got dressed in a cute outfit! Then I played with my friend Makayla! 😃

Mother's Day:

This morning my brother Callum and I made breakfast for mum and braught it down to her! I showed her the music video my friend Makayla and I did! When she ate her breakfast I gave her the present I baught and her card! She loved them. Then she put dinner in the oven. Dad would have done that if he was here! Then I got dressed into a cute outfit! I tried to put it on the story but I couldn't! Then I watched tv for 30 minutes! Then I wrote all this!!!

Then I played with Makayla again!! Then mum texted me saying it was dinner time! After dinner I went to play with Makayla again! Then after a while daddy texted me saying that he was home so I ran back home to great him! He gave me a Shout magazine! It is full of stuff! Callum (my brother) got a car from cars 2! He always gets them! Then I visited my granny and grandad! Suddenly I saw my uncle's and auntie's car. They arrived with my three cousins! I tried to play with Harry! He kept running away and then he started crying! He is only 1 year old! Then I ate 2 slices of chocolate orange and saved 3 slices for mum!

When I got home mum loved the chocolate orange slices and said thank you to me for thinking of her. At 6:50pm I went outside. I herd strange noises and went inside! I heard mum on the phone so I took of my shoes and snook to her bedroom door! I listened to the whole phone call! (Not advising any of ye to!) When she said goodbye I ran to the Living room and sat down! She had booked a holiday to Disney Land Paris for next WEEK! I was so excited. I didn't tell mum that I herd the phone call and I don't think I ever will! At 7:00pm my cousins Lauren and Adam came to mamas! I went to mamas to play with Lauren. After a half an hour a came back home. I am pretty tired but I can't go to bed yet because mum might tell me about Disney Land! At 10:30pm I fell asleep so mum never told me about Disney Land.

The day after Mother's Day:

This morning I got ready for school. At school we did the usual. At 3:00pm mum collected me! Same as every Monday, but after dinner mum told Callum and I about Disney Land in Paris! Callum was really happy so I acted happy! I must have herd wrong because when mum told us she said we were going tomorrow! She also said we were staying for two days (not including the days we are in the airport!) Mum and dad were already packed so I helped Callum get packed and I packed my bag too!

My bag had two changes of close, my iPod and my headphones! My carry-on bag had a book in it! We put are bags in dads BMW and all played Monopoly! Dad won! At 7:30 I went to bed!!

That's this years and I'll write one next year too!! Please vote because it took most of the three days to write and it took me 8 hours to come up with the idea and it took my 26 hours to plan it so please please vote! I ❤ all of ye!

Info:)

My dad did miss his flight back to Ireland and I did get mum the gift I said I did! She was on the phone but in the kitchen. I didn't listen to her! (So I might be going to Disney Land but I probably won't be going!) Everything at my grannies house did happen but Harry didn't start crying! Callum is my brother! He is 4! We did do music videos and Makayla is my friend! Well my best friend! Lauren and Adam were meant to come to mama's but they didn't because they had music! I made up everything that happens the day after Mother's Day!!

I hope you enjoyed Mother's Day too!!