The eighth and ninth

In the past on one breezy night in Tokyo, stood two 'people' on the edges of a cliff, one with white hair and the other with black hair, their hair flowing in the breeze with their glowing red eyes that stood out in the darkness of the night. "So.. Sleepy ash, resides here?"

A voice followed to respond to them, "You know, I don't lie. Not like one of your maniac subclass." They said, their voice feathery. Calm and coolness lacing their tone "Yeah, whatever." Responds the other, turning their head back to the view of the beautiful place in front of them that would soon turn into shambles, under their hands.

The other seemed to notice their partner's odd behavior and hit the back of their head lightly - not too hard but not too gentle. "Stop thinking nonsense tsubaki." Tsubaki laughed like a crazy maniac and finished with a sigh followed by "How uninteresting."

The other stayed silent for a moment and stood up from their sitting spot, turning their back from the scenery and into the woods. "Let's go already, your subclasses are waiting. And..." She pauses, and stops in their tracks "I think they already know we're here." they continue their saying, once again continuing to walk into the same direction - into the woods

Tsubaki stood up and followed behind his partner, with the two disappearing into the darkness, leaving nothing but a cold and breezy spot there.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Be careful. Lately vampires have been appearing in that area! That's the rumor!" Said a green haired boy, a grin plastered on his face as his friends looked at him with utter confusion "Huh?" Uttered one of his friends, a brunette wearing an orange blazer "No, seriously!"

"It's like a street slasher or something. The victim had bite marks on their necks or arms, and all of their blood was sucked dry! I heard there were already over ten victims." Said the green haired boy again, "What? That's scary!" One of his other friend said - also a brunette, though taller than the other.

"Now, I wonder how much of that story is a lie?" He exclaimed, his head was hit by his friend - mahiru. They talked for a while before they went their separate ways, the green haired boy was left alone as he walked in a dark alleyway - when something brushed his feet - he looked down, it was a rabbit.

He bends down and picks the rabbit up, letting it rest on his arm. "Say sakuya - how long are you gonna keep lying?" Asked a voice, the green haired boy, sakuya bit his lip. Ever since he's met with mahiru, his friendship was all filled with lies (well, maybe some were not.) "I'm doing it for the better"

"lying doesn't solve anything now does it?" The rabbit jumps out of his embrace and a puff of smoke appeared then quickly disintegrating, a fair girl with white hair that reached to her shoulders she looked around 18 years old with her glowing red eyes, she looked directly into sakuya's "Let me do what I want, yoru." Sakuya looks away from her.

"Let's go back now, the others are already waiting." Yoru turns her back on him, not really expecting him to follow - though he did as they walked back to their place. Upon arriving they come across a man with slicked back blonde hair "Shamrock." Yoru calls out, she looks around, expecting to find a crazed man with long pink hair, tied in a ponytail.

"Where's belkia?" She asks, walking over to a stool and sitting on it the blonde then answers her "Young master sent him out on a mission to hunt down sleepy ash and his eve" Yoru freezes at the mention of sleepy ash and dryly laughs "hah, sleepy ash... Finally awake it seems, with an eve too? How bold."

She puts her arms on the counter, resting her head on her arms. "Do not worry Yoru-sama, sleepy ash and his new eve will be dealt with." Yoru looks up at the blonde "Say, shamrock. Who's this new 'eve' of his?" She was quite shocked at his answer, Mahiru Shirota... She chuckles

"Tsubaki seems to have a plan."

-----------------------------------------------------

A brunette can be seen walking down the street, when it suddenly started raining "Huh? A sunny shower?" He utters out, looking above him as the water droplets fall. Tap. Mahiru continued walking, Tap.

His surroundings went red, red covering the whole place as shock took over his face along with a shocked tone "What's this!?"

Tap, tap, tap.

"Hey you, Tell me an interesting story. I want to hear the most recent and interesting story you know." Mahiru looks at the mysterious man in front of him, suddenly a muffled voice says "The kitty he picked up was a vampire! And the boy used his vampire to murder a magician that pissed him off!"

The two were introduced to someone who calls himself tsubaki "I'm the eighth true servamp, The servamp of melancholy, big brother. My nickname is 'Who is coming'." Mahiru and kuro were left shocked at the statement "Kuro has so many siblings... Because he's a cat?" Mahiru asks himself, kuro appeared from behind him "Wrong, and I'm the only cat in the group" He said quite offended.

Tsubaki jumped into the air and a puff of smoke appears, a fox falls on top of mahiru's arm "See, I can transform into this" The fox - no wait, tsubaki said. Kuro and tsubaki looked at eachother and ran on both of mahiru's shoulders as if playing tag or something. "Ouch! Don't fight on top of me!" Tsubaki jumps off him and transforms back to his other form

"A-A dog?" Tsubaki looks back at him, belkia seen visible on his back "So mean. I'm a fox, calling me a dog." Tsubaki turns on his heels and looks at mahiru, covering his mouth with his sleeve as he looks away "Not interesting at all"

"Tsubakyun, I wasn't able to murder like you ordered because of them!" Mahiru's hands turns into fist as he clenches them tightly, looking at tsubaki "Tsubaki, are you killing people?" Tsubaki looks at him with a smug look attached on his face "So what if I am?"

Before mahiru could say anything, he was cut off when an arrow brushed past his cheek - leaving a bleeding mark there "Ah.. I missed it, how disappointing." A feathery voice says, mahiru and kuro look behind tsubaki to see someone in the distance, a.. girl with white hair and glowing red eyes, she lowers her bow and stares at the two before her bow disappears

"The name's yoru, The ninth servamp, servamp of vengeance." She introduces herself, approaching tsubaki and standing behind him, scanning the two in front of her "Sleepy ash... Nice to meet you, again. Seems like you have a little companion here"