Cowboy Dreams 2.0

Cowboy Dreams Part 2.

Fifteen years later...

“I’m heading out, Charles!” Max called out as he grabbed the truck keys and his jacket from the chair near the door.

Charles popped his head out from the living room and nodded, “Be sure to be back home before twelve.”

“Aw, come on!”

Charles shook his head, walking over to where his nephew stood by the door. “You have work tomorrow, don’t you remember? I would gladly do the work myself but I thought you wanted the new Harley to take to college the coming semester.” He crossed his arms over his chest and raised a brow at his nephew.

Max bit his lower lip and looked down, feeling embarrassed at being put on the spot. He looked at his uncle through his lashes and felt a pang of lust course through his body. Charles was wearing a flannel with a wife beater underneath, showing off his muscled chest and arms and hard abs quite nicely. The flannel stretched around the man’s broad shoulders and big muscled arms, making Max feel his heart beat accelerate just thinking of caressing the man’s body with his own hands. His eyes looked up and down at his uncle, almost disrobing him. The faded jeans that hugged his legs and thighs so nicely were making Max grow hard inside his jeans.

Charles cleared his throat and averted his eyes from Max, “Go on then before I change my mind completely.” He walked away, feeling exposed due to Max’s staring. He had noticed that for some time now Max would look at him with what looked like desire and lust, but Charles denied it every time the thought crossed his mind. Wishful thinking, Charles had thought at first but now it was starting to get to him.

“Bye, uncle,” Max called out again as he closed the door behind him. Once outside, Max took a couple deep breaths and tried to calm his heart down. He reached down and arranged his ‘problem’ before heading out. He climbed inside the truck and sighed heavily, the need to touch and love his uncle was getting stronger with the years.

Max’s parents died in a car accident the day before his birthday. They had taken a trip to visit Uncle Charles because it had been close to four years since Max’s father had interacted with his younger brother. Charles was a cowboy, a real cowboy, and Max took a liking to him from the get-go. After his parents’ death, no one in the family could decide who would take care of Max; he had become a burden in a day. That’s when Charles took charge and decided that he would be the one to raise Max.

Max could hardly remember his parents, but thanks to Charles he hadn’t forgotten them. In the fifteen years since Charles took Max under his roof, Max has only known the country life and nothing else. Now that he had graduated from high school, Max is going to be attending college in the city; a city that it’s all new to him. However, if it was up to Max he would never leave; he would never leave Charles behind. The man was well in his thirties but he was the only family Max had after the tragic death of his parents, and the thought of having to say ‘goodbye’ to his uncle has been the issue behind Max’s stalling to apply for college.

If only Charles could accept that there is a sort of sexual tension between them, then they could be together and the idea of college in the city would be completely forgotten. The first time he had noticed that he loved Charles more than a family member was when Max turned twelve. It had been scary to realize that he was attracted to the man who practically raised him since his parents’ death. Actually it had been completely terrifying having his uncle is the fire behind his fantasies; Charles had given Max his first wet dream and many others as the years went by.

Max drove away from the ranch and headed to the neighboring ranch for a party his friend was throwing to celebrate that they were no longer in high school. As he approached the ranch, Max noticed other cars parked along the grass leading to the house, one car in particular. He parked next to the car in question and he jumped out, saying ‘hi’ to the people he knew. He opened the door to the ranch house and was assaulted by the smell of beer, sweaty bodies writhing to the music, and the distinctive smell of weed in the air.