Finding Love- Chapter Ten

Chapter 10~

Lena's POV

The days passed by slowly... Time ticked away before my eyes. All I ever thought about was Landon. The way he looked to me; tall, handsome... And well perfect. I know I sound like an obsessed maniac, but life without Landon in the picture... Is bland; unsatisfying.

After our huge argument, he left. He actually left me. He had told my father that he was needed at home. It broke me to see him go- why did I have to yell at him and tell him I never wanted to see him again??

I wish I could take all those harsh words I said to him; I even had Lady Iris moved to our other Castle, where I wouldn't have to bare seeing her. My father had also said, upon Landon's leaving,

"Life will move on. You'll meet someone new."

I sighed, no one would ever replace Landon. No one. And if my father thought i could just do that then he was wrong. Very wrong.

Just the thought of him made my heart ache to be with him. Who knew what love could do to you. I wondered day by day, if he had met some other women... if he found another one to love. I know it sounded silly, but it made me envious.

At least Fabian was still here. He kept me company while I was down and sad. He was always there; day after day. We also got to know one another better. I learned that he hated being prince and wished for some other life.

It was the same routine each day; wake up, breakfast, personal session with Fabian, lunch, another session with Fabian, alone time, dinner, then finally bed.

Before I knew it... Another month passed by, right before my eyes.

Now all I had left were two months. Two little months to find 'the one.'

Would I ever find him? Would i ever meet the one.

Probably not. And I will have to one day right?!

Wrong. The person who probably could of been 'the one' left me...

Landon's POV

One month has passed by, and all I've done is gotten wasted and sleep with women; whom I have no idea of.

I should feel ashamed right? Using women for my own personal pleasures, how wrong of me. But actually I wasn't.

Why?

Because the only girl I've ever wanted doesn't want me back. And it pains me everyday to even think of her...

... Lena.

That's why I left. I left the castle because she forcefully had said she wanted to NEVER see me again; I'm only wanting her to be happy, even if I'm not happy myself.

Her happiness means everything to me.

To see her happy would be my wishes come true.

She may have been the girl I had called deeply in love with, the girl i wanted to share the rest of my life with, the girl I wanted to awake to see and know she was all mine, and have her be my everything...

... And she still is and will forever be.

Even if I may never be hers.

Lena's POV

*Another Month Later*

*Sigh* Another empty month has passed by and what has happened? Not much at the least.

Well I could say that Fabian and I have held a closer bond. He truly makes me happy- although not much like Landon...

God! Why do I have to mention his name every moment of my life?! He's probably moved on with his life, met someone new, and is never, i repeat is NEVER ever returning.

Then why do I truly doubt that?! Ugh. Stupid feelings. I have to forget him... I only have one more month before I am forced into a marriage.

One month. It seems too short to even be considered possible. The last two flew by, and how do i know this one will also not also do the same?

A forced marriage. I shudder at the thought.

My father has decided that he will have to force this one on me since I have made no growth in looking. I just hope he chooses someone who will love me.

***

"Lena." Fabians soft voice ringed through the door of my room.

"Yes?"

"Your father wishes to see you. Well us both." I quickly run a brush through my tangled hair and open the door.

"Okay. Lets go."

***

"Lena. Fabian. I've called you both to meet with me to discuss a very important matter." said my father. I chocked on my breath. I very well knew what this was about.

"And what is that?" I ask, well more like a whisper. I really do not know why I just asked that. Stupid me.

"Lena chid, since you have made no attempts in the marriage, I have decided to make that choice for you." I nod.

"I know that very well father." I don't usually call my father 'father' it's usually 'papa.' I can tell my father is looking a bit uneasy. As if this is uncomfortable.

"Good. So I've chosen." he says quietly.

"And whom may that be?" I ask. Okay I'm really nervous.

"Lena, you are to marry-" my father paused and looked at Fabian. Why is he looking at Fabian like that?! "-You are to marry Fabian."

--------------------

Are you all surprised?! I know I am! I know you all must think: Fabian?! REALLY?!

Yes really!

Vote, Comment, && Fan!