Chapter Three

I'm so so so so so so so SO SORRY FOR UPLOADING SO LATE! But cha' know the time when you loose concentration and ideas and you get that annoying writer's block? Yea... I had that for a while. Well, here's chapter 3. Oh, I'm gunna start naming my chapters. :)

Chapter Three: Interrogation

________________________________________________________________________________________

Officers Jone's POV:

I have just been tipped by an anonymous source of who the killer can be. I had Williams' send for four people. As soon as the four people arrived, I saw the annoyance they showed towards me. One girl and three boys. The girl had blonde hair and brown eyes, she looked like your typical popular teenage girl.

The first boy had brown hair that hung all in his face. I couldn't see his eyes, but he was holding hands with the blonde. The boy in the middle had short black hair and hazel eyes. He had a cold sore on his upper lip that looked swollen. The last boy had brown hair that was slightly long, but I was able to see his cold grey eyes.

"Thank you for bringing them, Officer Williams." Williams nodded his head in comply and left to go to the room outside the interrogation room. I turned to all the kids. "So, who's first?" I asked nonchalantly. They all just stared. I furrowed my brows. "Fine, then i'll choose. You." I pointed at the blonde. She rolled her eyes at me, let go of the boy with too much hair's hand and passed me.

I followed the blonde into the room. She plopped down in her seat, and I sat across from her. Files were placed in front of me. They were full of evidence that we had collected so far. "So, why don't you start by telling me your name." I said.

"Frannie Hendrickson." She answered.

"Alright then Frannie, do you know a Serenade White? More commonly known as Serena?" I asked. Frannie glared at me.

"You mean the bitch that spiked a ball so hard at me she broke my nose and gave me a bloody one? Yeah, I know her. But only from that time. Besides that, we're complete strangers." She leaned back in her chair.

"I see. Frannie, are you aware that recently Serena has been poisoned?" Frannie glared at me.

"Nope." She said popping the "p."

"Frannie, where were you on Monday night?" I asked her.

"Anywhere but near Serena." Frannie said. "I was with my friend Brenda, we hung out at my house watching terrible movies. If you want an alibis for me, well you can ask anyone." Frannie said.

"Alright. You may go now." I told her. She got up and walked to the door. Next, the boy with short black hair came in.

"Hello, let's start off by telling me your name." I told him.

"Adam Laurens." He replied.

"So I take it you don't exactly know Serena either." I started.

"Yep. The only thing I know is that she gave Frannie a bloody nose and broke it too." Adam laughed a little. "Pretty tough chick." He said under his breath.

"When was the last saw Serena?" I asked.

"Monday. In the park. She was walking along when we noticed her as the girl who hurt Frannie. Chased her through the park but suddenly lost sight of her." Adam said.

"Who were you with?" I asked.

"The two guys out there." Adam gestured towards the door.

"Do you know where Serena lives?" I asked.

"Nope." Adam said. Realizing there's nothing more I could ask him, I sent him out. The next one to come in was the boy with cold grey eyes. He plopped in his chair.