Chapter One: We're the Mario Brothers!

A catchy yet familiar tune suddenly plays and an ad for what looks to be a plumbing company starts playing. Featured in the ad are a pair of brothers named Mario and Luigi. They both wear blue overalls but Mario wears red and Luigi wears green. Most people get confused on whether or not they're twins by how identical they are, well, besides, their unique mustaches. Even though Luigi was the younger brother, he was quite taller than him.

🎶 We're the Mario Brothers! And plumbing's our game! We're not like the others who get all the fame!🎶

The brothers then show off by pulling up in a large yellow van marked The Super Mario Bros Plumbing on the sides. Trying to act cool for their ad, Mario and Luigi take off their sunglasses, as if they're suddenly the best plumbing company in the world.

🎶 When your sink is trouble, you can call us on the double! We're faster than the others, you'll be hooked on the brothers!🎶

After showing off by fixing a woman's sink, Mario and Luigi happily explain their business while their logo appears in the background.
"It's-a me, Mario!!" Mario stated with the most try-hard Italian accent known to man. Luigi did the same.
"And-a Luigi!!" Luigi chuckled, tilting his cap up in delight.

The Mario bros now stand in front of their van with Luigi looking snazzy as ever while leaning against it.
"Are you-a tired of-a paying too much for-a plumbing?" Mario asked the audience. They seemed to be over exaggerating just a bit but it still looked like a fun ad.
"Mama-Mia!" Mario and Luigi exclaimed looking shocked about everyone else's pricing statements on their jobs. The brother are then seen laying on stools with capes like they're flying. How Luigi's green outfit managed to stay in the green screen nobody knows. Either way, it managed.

"That's-a why the Super Mario Brothers are-a here!" Mario states triumphantly. They then show a map with a cute miniature version of their van going across it. Luigi stops it from continuing.
"To save-a Brooklyn!" Mario explains, continuing on with the accent. The accents seemed a bit forced but neither of the plumbers minded.
"And the Queens!" Luigi finishes.

"And-a your wallet! :D"

The woman who's sink the Mario Brothers rescued suddenly appears in her kitchen and smiles on the camera. She seemed to be the only person in the ad with no Italian accent.

Aside from the one of the best raps known to mankind playing in the background, of course.

"Thank you, Super Mario Bros! It seems that the only thing you haven't drained...is my bank account?" The woman seems confused about saying this, as if she's reading it off a script. She couldn't make sense of what that meant and made a disgusted look about it in response.

She should be glad she got paid to even do that.

Mario continues on with the ad, again, standing in front of the big yellow van with his brother.
"Forget the EXPENSIVE plumbing companies where-a you're-a just a face! With the Super Mario Brothers, we're your FAMILY!" Mario then stepped back and put an arm around Luigi's shoulder delightfully.

The rap and the ad finish up as Mario and Luigi stand in the cafe watching it from a small TV screen above them. They had just started their new business and had wanted to see how their first ad looked overall. By the excitement that blew up in the brothers, it was a huge success.

Mario and Luigi laughed in excitement and victory. Their business was going to be big in no time!
"Wow! You were great!!" Mario complimented his brother's performance, flipping his brother's cap down over his face in pure joy. Luigi repositioned it with a huge smile on his face and complimented his older brother in return.
"I was great?! Are you kidding me?!? YOU WERE GREAT!!!" Luigi punched Mario's shoulder as they celebrated. Not minding the fact that they were hopping around in excitement right in the middle of a restaurant in public.