PART - 33

Note - This part is unedited, read at your own risk, I don't know what I have written, excuse me for any mistakes...

***************************************************************************************

Isha took the saree and specially designed and stitched a blouse for Amruta according to her tastes, she is so excited to give this gift to her mother-in-law, she wanted to see the happiness on her face... She is done with all the work just 2 days before Amruta's birthday...

Isha came in the evening, freshened up, and went down where Amruta and Avyan sat in the hall...

"Bhabhi sa, I'm waiting for you... where are my snacks ?? You are late today", Avyan complained

"Don't be a spoiled brat, she got late at work today... if you are so eager, go and help her in the kitchen..." Amruta reprimanded her son...

"Ma... I will help if bhabhi sa let me...", Avyan said

"Okay, stop it both of you, ma... guess what ??", Isha said, and Amruta and Avyan smiled seeing her excited face...

"What ?? Got a promotion ??", Avyan guessed

"Sm... no... Ma you guess", Isha said looking excitedly at Amruta

"Um... Wait, Oh my god! Are you pregnant ?? Thank you krishna ji...", Amruta jumped excitedly embarrassing Isha...

"Ma... No... stop it please", Isha whined trying to hide her red cheeks...

"Then tell me yourself", Amruta said getting disappointed, she really wanted a grandchild who would represent her elder son, she had no hopes of getting back her son in this life, at least wants to see his replica in his son and get happy...

"I got a gift for you... tell me how is it ??", Isha said opening the box... 

Amruta's eyes welled up looking at the saree, she could feel that it's selected by her son looking at it, but that's impossible... Suddenly Amruta's eyes widened in fear, why did her daughter-in-law suddenly bring her a saree ?? Did she know it's her birthday in 2 days, but how will she know ??

"Beta, why a saree for me so suddenly, I have so many sarees", Amruta said

"Well, this is a very special saree ma, and what do you mean why ?? What did you think ?? I wouldn't know if you won't say, I know it's your birthday in 2 days and this saree is selected by your son, I have already designed the blouse, try it and tell me if you need any changes, I'll make the alterations", Isha said but Avyan and Amruta stood shocked at the revelation... Avyan was the one who came out of the shock first...

"Oh god! bhabhi sa, what did you do ?? Let's hide this before bhai sa could...", Avyan's words were interrupted by Abhyansh's loud scream...

"RANI SA... HOW DARE YOU ??", Abhyansh's voice boomed in the whole hall, the saree fell from Amruta's hand due to shivering... Isha started shivering badly looking at her husband's monster anger... 

Amruta knew her son's anger in this issue, she didn't even want to imagine what he would do to her daughter-in-law, so she decided to take the blow instead... Amruta stood in front of Isha followed by Avyan shielding Isha...

"Abhyansh... Sh..She doesn't know anything, don't do anything to her... Please, I beg of you...", Amruta pleaded sobbing, folding her palms in front of her son, Isha sobbed looking at her mother-in-law's begging to save her, and her husband's fury...

"If I have to kill you both to reach her, I would do that without any second thoughts, move aside", BEAST said in his icy tone and everyone shivered hearing that tone...