Chapter 1

(PLEASE TELL ME A GOOD NAME WHEN YOU READ THIS I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO NAME IT!!)

(dont know a proper way to start this but ill give you context so Ranboo & Tommy are in the end  but Ranboo got caught by a person and ranboo were in their ender state but turned back to normal)

(stuff I should tell ranboo hides themself from being half enderman with make-up and hasn't told anyone just tubbo that their allergic to water)

(No one knows that ranboo is an enderman until later on)

(They can switch through the real word and the SMP world)

(sorry if this is shitty I never done a fanfic before in my life!)

(had to delete somethings and add stuff to make it like a proper story not like character ai!) (only for the first 3 chapters!)

(I change this books wording a lot so if you want to read this I just wanted to inform you.)

(ALMOST EVERY CHAPTER IS 3RD PERSON!!)

(slanted writing talking = in their mind)

(if there is spelling errors please tell me I will try to fix it as soon as possible!!)

(ALL OF THE ALLIUM DUO STUFF IS PLATONIC!!!) (if you dont see the title-)

(if you dont like this please leave dont say hate comments or anything)

(this is mainly for my enjoyment!)

(anyway enjoy or not!)

~

The duo ran away from a person that was wearing green cloak with a silver clasp holding it together, a smile on the back of it. The two were cut off and ended up on two different platforms, both facing each other. 

Tommy had notice something odd from Ranboo's eyes.. They look purple not like their normal hazel green and red-ish brown eyes.

Tommy freaking out, "Wait... RANBOO YOUR EYES TURNED PURPLE??"

Ranboo puts up their arms up in a surrendering position, "Woah woah calm down.. but wait my eyes turned purple??"  oh shoot he knows.. Ranboo gulps.

Tommy panicking, "ARE YOU OK?? DID THEY HURT YOU DID THEY DO ANYTHING? RANBOO LOOK AT ME!"

Ranboo would look at Tommy, "I don't know.. I don't know.. did they?        wait.. there's burn marks on me oh no oh nonono..       Ranboo's skin would start burning, "ow ow ow!!" Ranboo would tear up a little bit so the make-up wouldn't come off all the way then the steam would come from their eyes burning themself.

Tommy scared, "OH MY GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING?? WHAT THE HELL AM I LOOK AT?? ARE YOU OK?? I'M GETTING OVER TO YOU AND HELP YOU!!!    WHAT DO I DO??

Ranboo's eyes start to tear up streams of tears down their face ruining their make-up but they didn't care it hurt so much with some steam and Ranboo hissing at the pain from the burning, "OW OW OWWW!!" They begin to cover their face from Tom.

Tommy yelling, "I WILL TO HELP YOU HOLD ON!! I'M COMING OVER!!!"

Tommy runs to where Ranboo was. "HOLD MY HAND!!  DO NOT LET GO, YOU HEAR ME?? HOLD ON TIGHT!" He offers his hand out.

Ranboo took trust in him and tries to grab onto Tommy's hand.

Ranboo grabs Tommy's had successfully, "I... i ..i I GOT IT!"

Tommy holding Ranboo's hand, "GOOD HOLD ON TIGHT DON'T LET GO I WON'T LET YOU FALL IN THE VOID!! NOW HOLD ON WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH!"

Tommy trying to keep Ranboo calm, "STAY CALM TAKE A DEEP BREATH!" Ranboo would take a deep breath and squint their eyes and Tommy pulls Ranboo over to him.

Tommy puts Ranboo over his shoulder, "I HAVE YOU DO NOT WORRY!! HOLD ON TO ME!"                  

Tommy hugs Ranboo.                                                              

"I SAVED YOUR LIFE JUST NOW!" Tommy began to have tears of happiness.

Ranboo wipes Tommy's tears off of his face, "OUCH- I forgot that burns." Ranboo chuckles and hugs tommy once more.

Tommy hugs Ranboo back, "I'll help you take care of your wounds and everything."

Ranboo smiles, "This is why you're my best friend, Tommy."                                                                    

Tommy grabs a first aid kit from his bag. He cleans all of Ranboo's wounds and wraps bandages around them, making sure they're okay. "How are you feeling are you ok??" Tommy asks.

Ranboo pats Tommy's fluffy golden hair, "mhm..! Better now don't know what I would do without you."

Tommy smiles, " I'm so glad I was here for you you will be ok right? I've done the best I can, and I think you're okay, but is there anything else I can do for you??"

~

(719 words)

So there is more but im separating it in chapters!

So see you later or tomorrow

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!