Spidy factoids #1

So, why not learn about your currently masked author(-ress?)

As you can see, I don't plant to make future ones, but it never hurts to be pre cautious!

As for the shitfest, let it begin!

~~~

1- Spidy's natural hair and eye colors are brown and black. I'll let you interpret that any way you want.

2- Her actual name is Crystal <3

3- she is hopeless romantic at times, but only when she's angsty and only has it towards male anime characters. And Twilight.

3- She displayed at Bronycon as herself last year but didn't get noticed. Maybe this year?

4- she is openly lesbian at school to some certain students, as well as slightly at home.

5- If she don't get out dis heat she gonna be a fucking Spidy cake.

5(Realledoe)- SHE IS CURRENTLY HEAD OVER HEELS FOR A CERTAIN SOMEONE I DONT KNOW IF SHE READS THIS BOOK BUT OMFG ILYSM. Yes, I just admitted again, and I guess it's doesn't matter if I'm okay with it, but it's cool your in love with someone else.

6-66! SPIDY IS EXTREMELY SATANIC!!! ((Though she tries not to be and is NOT into Satanism or devil worship.))

7-She is engaged to Chloe Price, GLaDOS, and Twilight as we speak. ((All fictional doe ( •_• )🔫 ))

8- She enjoys symmetry thanks to Death The Kid's antics and his Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. ((IF ANYPONY GETS THE 8 REFERENCE, CONGRATULATIONS, CONSIDER YOURSELF ADDED TO MY LIST OF PEOPLE TO MARRY.))

9- HI, WANNA KNOW MY, SEEEECREEEET?!

10- She is going to bronycon again IDONTKNOWIMRUNNINGOUTOFTHINGS TI TELL YOU OKAY BYE.