21

There is geothermal heating in the villa. Sheng Zhuo returned to the room after delivering his ID card. He felt that the room was a bit hot. He wanted to open the window. Seeing that Chi Le was only wearing a short sleeve, he put his feet back and went to the cabinet instead. I found a thin sweater.

He returned to the bed, pulled the clothes on his body and took them off.

Chi Le was eating potato chips, looked up and saw this scene unexpectedly, forgot to eat the potato chips in his hand.

Sheng Zhuo arched his body, pulled his clothes lightly with his hands, and Chi Le's eyes were too late to dodge, his waist and abdomen were exposed, and the familiar mermaid line appeared in front of Chi Le again, all in white.

Chi Le swallowed, dizzy from being stimulated by the scene in front of him.

Sheng Zhuo's back was tense, like a dormant leopard, with smooth back lines, and as he pulled his clothes up, his broad chest and slender neck were exposed one after another.

Chi Le's eyes moved up and down little by little.

Sheng Zhuo looked over with his dark eyes.

The four eyes are facing each other.

Chi Le didn't react for a while, and his expression was innocently dazed.

He threw the potato chips into his mouth, chewed them lightly, and felt that the hunger was not relieved at all, and his eyes were still fixed on Sheng Zhuo.

Damn, living with a future wife is too challenging.

Seeing his straight gaze, Sheng Zhuo smiled angrily, took off his clothes and threw them on his head, "Look?"

Chi Le's eyes went dark, the clothes covered his head, and finally pulled his rationality back, his whole body froze there, he didn't dare to take off his clothes now because of how wanton he had seen just now.

"Ask you something." Sheng Zhuo poked him on the shoulder, "Huh? This kid who is eleven months and three days younger than me?"

Chi Le moved his **** forward silently, "..." The kid has closed himself and has no plans to speak for the time being.

Sheng Zhuo lifted the clothes on top of his head, his black eyes drooped slightly, and he bent down to look at him at a close distance, "Look at brother, did you get brother's consent?"

Chi Le stared at his abdominal muscles that were close at hand, blinked, and turned his back.

Sheng Zhuo stared at his reddened pinnae for two seconds, smiled and straightened up, put the thin sweater on his body, straightened the hem, and covered the last trace of skin.

"Okay, turn around."

Chi Le glanced back quickly and breathed a sigh of relief.

Sheng Zhuo smiled and went to the table to drink water.

Chi Le was quiet for a while, then said mysteriously: "With your consent, can I watch it casually?"

Sheng Zhuo almost spit out a sip of water: "..."

Ten minutes later, Chi Le covered the quilt in frustration, wishing he could hide himself in the quilt.

Why on earth could he not think about asking that question just now! Which brain circuit is wrong?

Sheng Zhuo knocked on the door, leaned against the door with his arms crossed, smiled and said, "Come down to eat."

Chi Le remained motionless.

Sheng Zhuo stared at the bulge in the quilt, and the smile in his eyes grew stronger, "Although Fang Younian can't cook, he bought wine and said it was to compensate everyone."