Tattoos

"I would like this, on my wrist, like on the right side" i smiled at the tattoo artist
Nirvana... I love that band, i love the real meaning as well, so I'm getting the logo on my skin, I'm nervous, but mostly excited!
"Yes ma'am, do you have signed parental consent form?" He asked
"Of coarse" i showed him Luke's forged signature.

Okay so you are probably like wtf who is she? And who is luke? What is going on?
So my name is alexandria, a.k.a andy, or andria, or alex, sometimes xan. Luke is my step dad. My mom met Luke when she was 29 and he was 20, i was 14 at the time, my mother had me when she was 15. Although the age gaps are horrendously messed up. They were in love, that is up until a year and a half after they met, my mother took off to USA, and left me in Luke's custody back here in Sydney, Australia. I am now 15 and a half, Luke is 21 soon turning 22. Although he is fun, and me and him are close. He acts like my father, you can't do this, you can't do that, you can't fuck him... Yeah maybe i tell him to much. Anyways so that is me, moving on.

Ouch! That hurt, but it was worth it, i have no clue how I'm gonna hide this from Luke. Long sleeves? Nah he'll assume self harm. Maybe he might go all 'daddy' on me and try to punish me. Oh lord help me, but i mean, he is hot, and his lip piercing...gah!!!

Im gonna finish up shopping at the mall then im gonna go home (link to what andy bought http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=12453085&.svc=copypaste&id=162335910 ) this red lip stick, so i went to bathroom at the mall, and switched into my new plaid dress. I also put on my black converse, and applied my gorgeous new red lipstick. I decided it was time to go home so i bought two berry smoothies at the food court and bussed home.

"Luke?" I called when i walked in.
"Im in the kitchen princess" he answered
"Lucas i hate when you call me princess" i said frowning at him.
"Well i hate when you call me lucas" he retorted.
"Then don't call me princess" i reasoned
"Truce?" He asked
"Truce, anyways i got you a smoothie"
"Thanks andy, that was sweet, and that lip stick...you shouldn't wear it" he said
"Why? Im wearing it on my date tonight" he looked stunned.
"Okaayyy now you don't have a choice, you are not wearing it" i stuck my tongue out at him, and stomped up to my room, slamming my door.
"Real mature!" Luke laughed out.

About two hours later, i had just gotten out of the shower, and had a towel wrapped around me, i walked to my bedroom, and slipped on matching black lace bra and panties, i have to admit, i looked kinda sexy. What looked even sexier is the way Luke sucked in a breathe and bit his lip, when he walked in by accident while i was getting ready.
"S-sorry" he stuttered out, but still didn't move. He just stood there checking me out. Maybe he was looking behind me. He wouldn't check me out, although i am a bit developed for a 15 year old. C cup bra, and a round bum, not big, just round, making it extremely grab able.