SHAMELESS

"So many mornings, I woke up confused"

ENORA MATHILDE IS THE COUSIN OF LEGEND AND HALL OF FAMER, TRISH STRATUS. Due to this fact, it was hard for her to make a name of themselves in the WWE since people only relied on that fact and that fact only. Her life wasn't always the best, when Enora started out at an MMA fighter, their parents tried to support her but when they kept seeing their child in bruises, they couldn't bare with that for the rest of their lives so their parents offered them to go into WWE instead, suggesting it's much safer than the MMA. Even while they were semi-lying and Enora knew that, it was the concern in their voices that convinced her, they didn't hate their job, they were merely worried about her and this gave her the chance to be closed with her older cousin, Trish.

"In my dreams, I do anything I want to you"

Since Enora Mathilde signed with WWE, they became known as Althea Lawson and she was a force to be reckoned with, sure they couldn't beat Ronda Rousey or Raquel Rodriguez and she definitely couldn't beat Asuka but that didn't stop her from trying. But when they got an injury after winning a match against Ronda Rousey and getting a broken arm, Enora is out of the ring for a while to heal and the one thing Enora doesn't have is patience.

"My emotions are naked, they're taking me out of my mind"

Time ticked as if it was a bomb and it was very well pissing Enora off, but finally after the long wait. She's finally back in the ring, ready to kick some ass as they normally do but when she gets in a fued with Legado del Fastasma, mostly Zelina Vega and needs backup, they didn't expect the brawling brutes to back up her up, out of all people? Past Enora wished it was the New Day that came out, but they're lucky it was them. Enora found family in them when she joined their little group, her and Butch got along quite well which shocked the viewers due to their personas being so different from the other, they understood eachother quite well and that was that.

"Right now I'm Shameless, screaming my lungs out for ya"

As for Sheamus and Ridge Holland, it was easy to bond with Sheamus, him being a veteran and teaching Enora new moves while Enora tells him all about the embarrassing stories of Trish during the holidays when they were younger, Trish hated that but loved seeing the smile on Enora's face when she brings up when Trish once snorted milk out of her nose while laughing at something they said or when Trish went face first down the stairs when she stepped on her shoelace and all she did was laugh instead of groaning in pain as any normal person would.

"Not afraid to face it, need you more than I want to, need you more than I want to"

Trying to bond with Ridge was hard for Enora, it felt like they was talking to a brick wall no, a fridge with the door that barely opens. But maybe it was perhaps, Enora wasn't the one opening up, telling him jokes he wouldn't get or maybe Enora was falling in deep, drowning in Ridge Holland's water. Enora didn't know how such a man could make her so awkward but yet calm at the same time. It was weird but if anything, Enora wasn't feeling shameless at all.

"Show me you're Shameless, write it on my neck why don't ya?"

In which former MMA fighter, Enora Mathilde finally signs with WWE and dominate the entire smackdown roster and catches the eye of a very familiar man OR In which Enora Mathilde joins the brawling brutes at her last chance and falls in love in the process.

"And I won't erase it, I need you more than I want to,"

Welcome To Shameless