the special day

.
.
OMG...I forgot...
.
-what did you forgot?
.
-What day was today, can you help me buy this things? Some vodka and do you know how to cook?
.
-uhh... yeah I do, want me to help?
.
-yes please
.
-Okay let's go to your house
.
-Uhh... can we do it in your house?
.
-sure.
.
-Okay so this is what we need to buy, honey, sugar, baking soda, eggs, flour, crème fraîche, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and heavy cream.
.
-you know French?
.
-what the fuck does that has to do with buying those things?
.
-well you said something that sounded French
.
-cool now let's buy that
.
-okay?
.
We went to all the places of the store and grabbed everything for that.
.
-Do we need anything else ? Or you're just gonna do that recipe?
.
-youre right,  I'll do something more...let me check what else can I do, ok?
.
-okay, I'll wait
.
-okay for this one I need fresh beets, onions, carrots, beef, tomatoes, sour cream, salt, dill weed, cabbage  and pepper,  that's all
.
-okay let's get it
.
We bought everything we needed and buyed some extra thing like some vodka bottles,  some candles and roses, strawberries and some scented candles. We went to kunikida-kun's house to cook everything, we done and I packed them to take them to my department.
.
-Thanks for the help kunikida-kun, I really needed it
.
- your welcome, and why was the things so needed?
.
-oh, i...- I can't Tell him about my relationship with a terrorist that is being search
.
-well a private reunion that I have at my house
.
-oh, I see.. let me help you take those things to the car
.
-Okay thanks kunikida-kun - I kissed him on the cheek as a thanks cause that's how I learned in the port mafia.
.
-w-why was that for?!
.
-as a thanks,  you didn't wanted it?
.
-no, I mean yes but-
.
-oh, it's getting late I gotta go bye kunikida-kun!
.
I got in the car and went to my department,  I took the stuffs out of the car and run to my department,  it was raining really hard.
.
- fedya?
.
He wasn't there..

____________________________________________________________________

Hi Dear binty I'll come back at 10pm cause I went to see Nikolai.
I'll come back,  I love you .

______________________________________________________________________
.
.
I prepared everything,  the room, I put the roses as a heart in the bed, I putted the candles in everywhere,  I putted the table, the food on it, the vodka bottles  and some ice.
.
It was 10:30, fyodor opened the door while I was taking a shower, he looked at the table and blushed,  he walked to the room and saw everything, he got happy .
.
-Dazai?
.
-wait I'm talking a bathroom
.
-okay
.
He went to the kitchen and seated in a chair.
.
-im done - I was soaking my hair
.
-so?
.
- i..I... I  did not expect that you would remember
.
- well, I did, and cook some russian food for us
.
-mmm....i liked my present, and well, I went to Nikolai and.... I brought you this..
.
Fyodor showed me a small box, he got on one knee...oh my lord....is he...i-i can't help but tearing up, jeje, it was a lot of time since felt like this...he opened the box and it was a beautiful ring with a black diamond...I love it!
.
-f-fedya?!
.
-did you liked it binty?
.
-of course! I-i, yes!
.
-so? Wanna be my husband and be by my side as partners in crime? 
.
-sure!
. I jumped in his knees and kissed him really hard, he responded, he seat me in my chair and said
.
-lets leave that part after dinner, okay binty? I wanna try your delicious food
.
-oh, sure let's eat this and then you can eat me jeje
.
-okay
.
We ate dinner and he insisted that the food was very nice and delicious,  he said that I remember him Russia with that taste.
.
We done eating and he grabbed me as a princess style and took me to the room,  he left me in the bed and took his shirt off.
.
-mm~ so gonna play with me master?~
.
-of course binty ~
.
Fyodor putted his hands around my neck as he started choking me... I have that kink since the port mafia, he started to take my clothes off as he took his pants off. I thought I must mastubate him first so he can get an erection but, I never thought that he was already erected,  how?
.
-youre wondering why is it like this?
.
-uh... y-yes... why is- did you already masturbate it?
.
-no, it got like this because of you being so nice to me dear binty ~
.
We never use lubricant,  we have weird kinks so we have this kink that is doing it on blood, we normally use his victims blood, he put some blood on me and his dick entered on me.
.
-mm..delicious as always my sweet demon feyda~
.
-yes~
.
He started to do it harder while I was moaning his name, he did it faster as he started to precum.
He wasn't fucking me, he was making love with me~ I love it
.
-a-ah~ f-fedya i-im close....~
.
-m-me too~ mm...~
.
We both came, he cummed inside me... I could feel his warms sperm over my insides~
.
We felt asleep at the bed....
.
I do really love this feeling,  thanks for all this...fyodor...
.
.
.
Nice chapter uh? Next chapter would have a nice surprise with one of their friends.