chapter_2

✧.* Request by @Froggman1 ✧.*

The last time you remember staying in germany was back when the foundation didn't even know of the existence of shapeshifters, oh how you adored your freedom outside these concrete walls.

The motorcycle you stole from the police officer wasn't too bad to drive, feeling the breeze on your clothes aka your skin.

One thing to worry about was the thought they would be looking out for an individual dressed like you, especially after viewing the cctv footage of the police station as you didn't destroy any remaining video footage.

You came to a halt at a gas station, noticing the tank was almost empty.

'Great, this id*ot didn't even have a full tank' -you tried on making a plan as you didn't like improvising.

'Either you go into the store and rob that guy in there of a few gas cans or you rob someone for their money.." -you were conflicted, not wanting to drag too much attention onto yourself as for now.

Chanting another portal might do the trick, though it could mean risking an encounter with another shapeshifter, maybe even ending up somewhere you didn't want to be.

Portals are useful, if you knew how to use them properly over larger range than a few meters.

They're pretty energy wasting as well, meaning it takes time to recharge this ability.

Other than that it's a risk. Hell, you ended up in germany by chanting a second portal on the parking lot of the scp-foundation.

'F*ck it.' -you were determined on moving on to not waste any more time, they might already be on your tracks knowing you're a dangerous individual.

Getting up from the bike after putting down the kickstand, you pulled out the key, casually walking around the surrounding parking area of the gas station.

A lonely standing car in a dark corner.

Perfect.

You took off the motorcycle helmet, putting it on the ground, looking out for anyone or anything watching you while shapeshifting into a guy wearing a face covering mask, just to have a little fun with it.

Moving up to the car you changed some of your void goop into a knife, it was entirely black and shiny, but not too obvious looking at night.

A woman was putting away some groceries into her cars trunk. You sneaked up behind her, ready to strike, hesitating while thinking of possible outcomes.

Now standing directly behind her, she didn't notice you because of shapeshifters not having any body warmth nor breathing a human would notice.

Quickly wrapping one arm around her neck, covering her mouth as well as showing her the sharp blade you were holding in the other.

"Ich verlange jetzt von Ihnen keine Fehler zu machen, sonst sind Sie tot. Geben Sie mir Ihr Portmonee und ich bin weg." -you commanded her to do, feeling her blood pressure rise and heart starting to race. ("I'm asking you to not make any mistakes right now, if you don't want to die. Give me your wallet and I'll be gone.")

Was this some kind of new thing you unlocked? The ability to feel what was going on inside living beings, physically and mentally?

Nice.

The woman began to cry, shakingly grabbing her wallet from her pant's pocket, handing it to you.

As usual you wouldn't let anyone live.

You felt her straining against your grip to no avail, you let go of the knife, getting a hold of her neck.

Twisting it in one swift move.