Jealousy (Smut)

Wally and Barnaby have a very close relationship. They've known each other for a long time. They hug, they say 'I Love You', and most of all, they sleep in the same bed.

Wally and Eddie are way closer than Wally is to Barnaby. They are boyfriends. They are always together. They are very protective of one another. Wally was the most protective. He goes with Eddie to every house to deliver everyone's mail. Wally likes seeing everyone, but Wally especially loves spending time with his boyfriend. Everyone knew they were dating. No one minded it. They all thought they were a cute couple. Wally liked the attention. Wally likes attention.

Wally and Eddie sleep in the same bed. Wally and Eddie do PDA. Wally and Eddie kiss. Wally and Eddie have never had sex, though. They knew everyone would hear them if they did it together. It's a small neighborhood. Everyone already eavesdrops on their conversations. Imagine them accidentally listening in on them doing it. Wally is probably into that, though.

Tonight, Wally is going over to Barnaby's house. They share a bed for reasons different than when Wally is with Eddie. Wally and Eddie share a bed because they're dating. Wally and Barnaby share a bed because Barnaby only has one bed.

But Wally wasn't worried about anything. But he had to. Definitely.

~~~

Wally walked over to Barnaby's house. He knocked on the Barn door and heard the loud thumping of Barnaby's footsteps. He opened the door and smiled once he saw Wally.

"Hey, Wally!" He welcomed. Wally waved. Barnaby let Wally in and shut the door.

"You can put your stuff over there. You came pretty late, so I already have everything ready for bed." Barnaby laughed a bit. Wally just shrugged it off and sat down on a scruffy haybale, letting Barnaby get everything ready.

Barnaby looked over at Wally, who was looking down and staring into space with his hands in his lap.

"Hey, Wally? Are you okay? You've been pretty silent tonight." Barnaby frowned his eyebrows and stood up straight.

"I'm fine. I'm just worried about Eddie." He said quickly.

"Are you guys having problems?" Barnaby asked.

"No. He's been acting differently. He's been a lot more clingy and affectionate." Wally admitted.

"How?" Barnaby turned his head.

"Recently, he hasn't really let me talk to a lot of people. Only when we went on his mail runs. After that, he basically locked us in the house and only went outside when I wanted to go on walks, or we had to go see Howdy to buy something. He also started hugging me a lot more. Cuddling, kissing, making out, everything besides sex. I don't know what's happening."

Barnaby didn't know how to process the information. He wanted to know if his best friend was safe.

"How about we go to bed?" Barnaby pointed to his bed all made for him and Wally. Wally smiled and lay down under the warm covers. Barnaby followed. They slept on opposite sides.

Wally liked the warmth of the covers. It reminded him of Eddie wrapping his strong arms around Wally when he'd have night terrors. Telling Wally everything was going to be fine. How Eddie will always be by his side.

"Hug me, Eddie..." Wally whispered. Barnaby turned over with a blank face.

"What." Barnaby just looked at Wally. Then the doorbell rang. Barnaby ran to the door.

"E-Eddie!?"

Eddie looked up at Barnaby. His eyes seemingly glowing in anger.

"EDDIE!?" Wally got up and ran to the door. He was still in his pajamas.